STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

laugh.gif

All my biggest PRs have been set with no music for the most part because someone is recording or its in a meet.

Hit 545 tonight no music on squats.

Most of the time I'm blaring out to Parkway Drive, 5FDP, Adestria, As I lay Dying etc.

Rage Against Machine
System Of A Down
Papa Roach
Good Charlotte
Kevin Gates
Don Trip
Random Cash Money and No Limit

Pac always get me hype.

Juve
Gucci
Jeezy
Waka
AR-AB

I prefer 90s east coast rap (plus pac and scarface) normally but when i workout i look down south ****. Pac is the GOAT to me so his music is good whenever, mad relatable for me.

Na when "X gon give it to ya" comes on... That's what happened to me today. Went from doing just shoulders and arm today to doing sets up pull-ups

80s rock
A lot of pop
A lot of 90s and early 00s rap
Reggae for all over
Then random stuff thrown in

Basically a bunch of upbeat stuff or angry stuff

I had to play "down for my *****" by C Murder on repeat today. It just gets me hype. No I did not repeat the N word in unison.

I folded and bought high volume pump. Whatever it's called. I havery prime. It said prime. Now they saying next tuesda wtf?

Anyways I hope it works like yall say it does.

Its all gucci bro, just a question, we cool as long as I can say the same thing about a white guy and not be called racist. 
I wouldn't call you racist. I don't care. Have pride for your people. If I was White, I'd be proud of Phelps. Bird (Bad mon, I even read his autobiography as a kid), Armstrong, Mark Bell, etc. (But we are both American. So I still cam be).

Not often do you see a black man break a PL record. And I honestly didn't think it would happen. EspecIally when most Black dudes I know are into bodybuilding. So I was shocked and proud.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your people making moves. I wouldn't call you racist. You're supposed to uplift your people. (Yes we are all humans, etc etc etc)

Ok I'm done. You get the point lol

My gym always puts crime mob radio on. :lol:

I usually got bankroll or juicy j playing or dj Khalid radio show on iTunes.

I don't really mess with dude but Kevin Gates I don't get tired .... :pimp: that's my **** right now for getting hyped in the gym

replacement sleeves came in today and my belt is on order, just waiting on a deal for squat shoes and we're back in business.

first time squatting beltless and in flats in over a year.
I was a bit apprehensive but once I got going it felt the same.

Working sets

squat: 250 3x6
deadlift : 335 2x6

Last edited:
I had to play "down for my *****" by C Murder on repeat today. It just gets me hype. No I did not repeat the N word in unison.

I folded and bought high volume pump. Whatever it's called. I havery prime. It said prime. Now they saying next tuesda wtf?

Anyways I hope it works like yall say it does.

You listen to a lot of southern music I noticed.... Got some fatgripz in the mail today things are awesome... Had to humble myself on a lot of exercises....

replacement sleeves came in today and my belt is on order, just waiting on a deal for squat shoes and we're back in business.

first time squatting beltless and in flats in over a year.
I was a bit apprehensive but once I got going it felt the same.

Working sets

squat: 250 3x6
deadlift : 335 2x6

Great work my man. What size are your knee sleeves if you don't mind me asking

Back
Top Bottom