STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Would you like my Strong elbow sleeves? I don't really like them, they are 4x though so depending on your size you might be able to use them as knee sleeves :lol:   Ive got some used Titan wrist wraps you can have and I have a Inzer belt in red ill donate its either a L or XL

Really appreciate the gesture fam but I'm too small to rock any of that. The generosity and thought is much appreciated.

Ordered some sleeves last night. I can squat in flats and beltless but I need my sleeves, ya'll have heard my knees pop haha.

Really appreciate the gesture fam but I'm too small to rock any of that. The generosity and thought is much appreciated.

Ordered some sleeves last night. I can squat in flats and beltless but I need my sleeves, ya'll have heard my knees pop haha.
That will just be motivation for you to get bigger 
laugh.gif
 no problem though bro 

Nothing I despise more than thieves and scammers. Taking stuff from ppl doing the right thing from hard earned money.

Sucks to hear about your car and stuff bro.

Edit: I despise thieves more than curling in the squat rack

Last edited:
This week is my deload week but im not feeling weak at all, matter of fact idk if it was the coffee or my bfast but man the pump was high af today so i figured keep going at it.

Sumo DL PR 355, (it was 335 last month)

http://vid32.photobucket.com/albums...6-0BFB-4C5E-B302-1392AA6DD81C_zpsmsjfqn61.mp4

Figured i had more in the tank but i guess not-heres a fail vid, made it 365 but idk if it was the weight or my hands were slipping hard from fatigue, this was my 6th set btw.

http://vid32.photobucket.com/albums...5-92FC-478E-83F1-813205D4E421_zpsjqkq1jck.mp4

September - December are hard months to keep a decent diet.

Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Xmas.

Damn. I was eating all right all summer and September hits and it all goes to **** lol

This week is my deload week but im not feeling weak at all, matter of fact idk if it was the coffee or my bfast but man the pump was high af today so i figured keep going at it.

Sumo DL PR 355, (it was 335 last month)

http://vid32.photobucket.com/albums...6-0BFB-4C5E-B302-1392AA6DD81C_zpsmsjfqn61.mp4

Figured i had more in the tank but i guess not-heres a fail vid, made it 365 but idk if it was the weight or my hands were slipping hard from fatigue, this was my 6th set btw.

http://vid32.photobucket.com/albums...5-92FC-478E-83F1-813205D4E421_zpsjqkq1jck.mp4

Use a mixed grip if u feel like ur grip is slipping. Good work tho bro

Speaking of grip... When squatting it's better to use a narrow grip right? I started squatting yesterday (just the bar to get form down) and it seemed easier to squat using a wide grip. Did some quick reading and it sounds like going wide might not be safe? I tried the narrow grip as well and it was more difficult. Probably need to work on shoulder mobility
tired.gif

thanks man.

Actualyy after the fail i rested for like another 2-3 min and then tried the mix grip as well and still failed lol...soon tho :evil:

Speaking of grip... When squatting it's better to use a narrow grip right? I started squatting yesterday (just the bar to get form down) and it seemed easier to squat using a wide grip. Did some quick reading and it sounds like going wide might not be safe? I tried the narrow grip as well and it was more difficult. Probably need to work on shoulder mobility |I

I usually have a medium grip. Theres 3 "rings" on the bar, i usually place my middle fingers on the middle "ring". Not sure if its correct tbh lol but it feels comfortable to me. Im sure other guys in here that r more knowledgeable than me will be of more help

Meal Prep with the new diet...

Week 2

Only used pepper, onion powder, basil as my seasons

Cod
Shrimps
Ground Turkey
Mushrooms & Tomatoes w/ olive olive
Quinoa w roasted red pepper and basil w/ olive oil
Whole corn (cut it)
Cucumber and Tomato salad with Apple Cide Vinegar
Grilled Asparagus
Grilled Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Green Pepper and Onion
Brazilian Nuts
Walnuts
Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives

I cook the grilled chicken once I run out of the meat.

Everything came from the Farmers Market except the Cod. No GMO!

Last edited:
Meal Prep with the new diet...

Week 2

Only used pepper, onion powder, basil as my seasons

Cod
Shrimps
Ground Turkey
Mushrooms & Tomatoes w/ olive olive
Quinoa w roasted red pepper and basil w/ olive oil
Whole corn (cut it)
Cucumber and Tomato salad with Apple Cide Vinegar
Grilled Asparagus
Grilled Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Green Pepper and Onion
Brazilian Nuts
Walnuts
Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives

I cook the grilled chicken once I run out of the meat.

Everything came from the Farmers Market except the Cod. No GMO!
I need to start getting this variety into my diet. Tired of eating chicken/rice/brocoli all the damn time.
ohwell.gif

I've been using the MyFitness Pal for the last 70 days, planning my food for the day, and trying to burn 1300-1500 calories a day.

I (6'7") started at 280 and now sitting at 233. Still got some work to do and when I hit my goal weight I gotta start lifting but still feel good.

Haven't been this light since well before high school (22 now)

Last edited:
I've been using the MyFitness Pal for the last 70 days, planning my food for the day, and trying to burn 1300-1500 calories a day.

I (6'7") started at 280 and now sitting at 233. Still got some work to do and when I hit my goal weight I gotta start lifting but still feel good.

Haven't been this light since well before high school (22 now)

Great job man
nthat.gif

hit legs hard today.... nothing but squats and hamstring curls.

back squat

135 1x10

225 1x7

275 2x5

285 1x2

225 2x7

then right after I front squated for the first time

95 1x7

135 1x5

155 2x5

Form is a lil off on the front squats but i'll get it right soon.

Just did arms. Happy I finally finished my damn workout. Tried to close grip 235x10 but got 235x6.

In one week, 3 people told me I'm got big. It's funny how you. Get bigger when you "get smaller". Glad I learned more about mavros, nutriton and cutting.

Anyways. 80 degrees in NYC? in late october? Global warming is real. Or that conspiracy that the government can alter the weather lol. I think it broke a record I'm Buffalo that stood since 1947. But they're calling it an "Indian Summer". Southern warm fronts beING pushed. Icee man already outside of E.180th. Like bruh. It's October. Why are you still renting that cart.

Saw a crazy lady harass a dude before work. That was entertaining. She encouraged us to take pictures of her, so she would live forever since she was "dying today". Her name was "Evee the great" LMFAO. She had a cane and a half drank jug of orange juice (wtf).

Might front squat this week. It's just hard after back squats. I alays did one or the other. I can bench after benching. Squatting after squatting........shhhhhheeeettttttt

Back
Top Bottom