STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lmao at the little person [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Strong AF though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
any negative affects to using straps with DL? will it slow down my progression?

Only your grip strength. But if you pulling big boy weight you'll need straps sooner or later

That's not true, there's a lot of guys pulling huge weight without straps.

It's really a personal choice combined with the fact that some people have more strength than their grip allows.

Happy bday amel.

Chalk > straps lets be real

Dl All from 4" deficit and overhand

225x5
315x5
335 5x5
225x5

Good morning 125 3x5

Various rows db and cables.

Last edited:
I'm sorry bro.

I would also replace my gym. Any area where they'd break into my car is not an area where I'd work out.

[thread="500128"]Car got broken into and they stole my gym bag outta my trunk...[/thread]
[thread="500128"]belt, sleeves, wraps, romaleos. all gone.  feelsbad.[/thread]
[thread="500128"] [/thread]
[thread="500128"]gotta replace my windows and my gym **** now.[/thread]

Sorry to hear that.. Did they smash your window?

Send me your sizes of all your items and address...

I'll make some item purchases to replace some of your things fam.

@justinvincent

[thread="500128"]Car got broken into and they stole my gym bag outta my trunk...[/thread]
[thread="500128"]belt, sleeves, wraps, romaleos. all gone.  feelsbad.[/thread]
[thread="500128"] [/thread]
[thread="500128"]gotta replace my windows and my gym **** now.[/thread]

Sorry to hear that man.

I keep my romaleo's and my inzer in my trunk at all times i would be distraught if my got lifted.

Sorry to hear man. I'm def moving my stuff into my trunk now

Thanks for the kind words fam. Appreciate it!
All my stuff is easily replaceable, expensive but replaceable. In the end it's just another distraction on my road to a 400 squat. (At least that's what I keep telling myself lol.)

Dudes got lucky tho, my trunk is covered and I had nothing in my back seat. They shattered my quarter panel window to drop my back seat, then I assume they saw my gym bag so they cracked they shattered the rear window to swoop.

Thanks for the kind words fam. Appreciate it!
All my stuff is easily replaceable, expensive but replaceable. In the end it's just another distraction on my road to a 400 squat. (At least that's what I keep telling myself lol.)

Dudes got lucky tho, my trunk is covered and I had nothing in my back seat. They shattered my quarter panel window to drop my back seat, then I assume they saw my gym bag so they cracked they shattered the rear window to swoop.
Would you like my Strong elbow sleeves? I don't really like them, they are 4x though so depending on your size you might be able to use them as knee sleeves 
laugh.gif
  Ive got some used Titan wrist wraps you can have and I have a Inzer belt in red ill donate its either a L or XL

Last edited:
What app do you guys recommend on iPhone to track my lifts? I want an app that let's me log previous days too

A workout log app would be nice. I bought a notepad once to track my lifts but I was too lazy to keep up with it.

*looks one up for the Samsung

A workout log app would be nice. I bought a notepad once to track my lifts but I was too lazy to keep up with it.

*looks one up for the Samsung

Use fitnotes. I wish it was on iPhone I used to use that it was the best

Back
Top Bottom