STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yea I do push ups often. Even then I have a problem with hand placement.feels like one side is working more then the other sometimes . Same happens when I do squats .hell, its probably why I can't do DL'd correctly .

Sounds like you may have a slight muscle imbalance. I'd do some dumbbell work to correct that. Incline, decline and flat dumbbell presses will all help. It'll help build your weakside and work on that mind muscle connection.

For hand placement, how's your grip now and what's making it uncomfortable?
i can't say you are wrong the most noticeable thing is my right trap is smaller the my left yet my right arm is stronger .i figured out why that was (hand positioning and when doing shrugs my right should would just go up to the middle of my neck instead of my ear .

Gripping the bar is no problem . Just frustrating yryuing to figure out were to put my hands to evenly distribute the weight. Yesterday when I was benching my left wrist was hurting at first ,looked over and saw that my hand was bent up trying to push the weight with my palm so I straightened it out and that fixed the problem.

I have a lot of to work on . :lol:

sometimes dudes dont know when to just stop man. Im not even here tryna cause drama yet dudes keep going at it

:rolleyes

internet must b that srs

Last edited:
Facts is facts, and nothing I said is ban worthy so keep it up [emoji]129303[/emoji]
calling someone a clown is an insult, which directly violates community guidelines. you also continuously harass me for no reason.

this thread is about fitness and working out. 

but like i said. i hit that button and try to make this community better.

good day sir

Can't tell if this clown is serious or not...too much testosterone in this thread lol.

laugh.gif
  agreed

I just know he has to be the strongest in here based on his pointless contributones alone. I'm expecting a 6+ dead/squat from him.

But I got a feeling he just be in the gym doing kettleball swings and squats on the inflated ball balance joint

I just know he has to be the strongest in here based on his pointless contributones alone. I'm expecting a 6+ dead/squat from him.

But I got a feeling he just be in the gym doing kettleball swings and squats on the inflated ball balance joint

:rofl: dkm

Back
Top Bottom