STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

laugh.gif
so u gone put me through a workout if i come thru city this weekend? ill treat for lunch after if i survive lol.

Yea I do push ups often. Even then I have a problem with hand placement.feels like one side is working more then the other sometimes . Same happens when I do squats .hell, its probably why I can't do DL'd correctly .

yea def work on some mobility exercise brother. forget about weight and once your form is back to a comfortable level, you'll be gucci 
Thanks man. Besides push ups what would you recommend?

Tried benching again (110 lbs lightweight to you folks around here :lol: )today after working on my shoulder and I have to say it went much better than I expected.
Might do a few more reps that are heavier.

Another thing that helped was putting clamps on each side of the plates so they wouldn't bang against the legs of the bench.

My stability and hand positioning in the bb needs work also .
It's okay man I'm only benching 145 :lol: people one here talking about 225 and stuff

Tried benching again (110 lbs lightweight to you folks around here :lol: )today after working on my shoulder and I have to say it went much better than I expected.
Might do a few more reps that are heavier.

Another thing that helped was putting clamps on each side of the plates so they wouldn't bang against the legs of the bench.

My stability and hand positioning in the bb needs work also .
It's okay man I'm only benching 145 :lol: people one here talking about 225 and stuff
Yeah they just holding out on the senzu beans is all. We gon get it together though :lol:

man I dont even know what my flat bench is 
laugh.gif
 Havent done them in months.

All my presses are on the incline

All my presses are on the incline

Incline has always seemed a far more functional pressing movement than flat bench to me.

If you thinking about it, anytime you'd be using the muscles recruited during any kind of bench press to push or move an object, you'd be leaning over torso slightly angled, not in a straight line with your waist and hips.

You'd be pushing at an angle similar to incline press not flat press.

Last edited:

so u gone put me through a workout if i come thru city this weekend? ill treat for lunch after if i survive lol.
Bro. F WITH YOUR UNCLE ONE TIME.

Come through to BX. I will give you the BX pass like Havoc did Prodigy with Queens [emoji]128273[/emoji] lmao

But yeah come through

Haha lunch is cool but you don't have to bro. It's already hard to live as is lol

Last edited:
Yea I do push ups often. Even then I have a problem with hand placement.feels like one side is working more then the other sometimes . Same happens when I do squats .hell, its probably why I can't do DL'd correctly .

Sounds like you may have a slight muscle imbalance. I'd do some dumbbell work to correct that. Incline, decline and flat dumbbell presses will all help. It'll help build your weakside and work on that mind muscle connection.

For hand placement, how's your grip now and what's making it uncomfortable?

Back
Top Bottom