STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Walked 20min in a rainstorm to the gym. Week 6 DL was gonna happen today.

DL- 300 1x2
Speed DL- 250 3x3
Power shrugs' 265 3x5 (used mixed grip since i kept losing grip above 250)
Stiff leg DL- 225 3x5
Bent over row- 185 3x5
Good mornings- 115 3x5
Reverse grip lat pulldown- 300 3x5

Finished with with biceps and cardio. Walked home in the rain for another 20min.

I just assume everyone on NT is Asian until shown otherwise
I thought they were all black [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Same here :lol:. I assume everyone is black on NT

I was gonna mention it a few pages back when I commented on stretch marks. If you're darker skinned then they are gonna be more visible. I'm white (skinned) and mine are barely noticeable

Walked 20min in a rainstorm to the gym. Week 6 DL was gonna happen today.

DL- 300 1x2
Speed DL- 250 3x3
Power shrugs' 265 3x5 (used mixed grip since i kept losing grip above 250)
Stiff leg DL- 225 3x5
Bent over row- 185 3x5
Good mornings- 115 3x5
Reverse grip lat pulldown- 300 3x5

Finished with with biceps and cardio. Walked home in the rain for another 20min.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Mother Nature can't stop these gains *****.

Lol even someone with the sn Jewbacca?
Ok.....Hell nah. That's pure whitness. Lmao.

IG Black? :lol:

Nawl homey Asian. But he's a brother from another mother.

Same here :lol:. I assume everyone is black on NT

I was gonna mention it a few pages back when I commented on stretch marks. If you're darker skinned then they are gonna be more visible. I'm white (skinned) and mine are barely noticeable
#whitepower

It's funny because Blacks are the minority on here. I just want yall to all be Black is that too hard to ask [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Im jamaican.... At heart
I got Jamaican family. I tell people. They're like "so your Jamaican". I'm like "nope, black american" they're like "so how you got Jamaican family??"

Hit back.

335x5
365x4
395x3 (Only pulled 2, tried 3 and felt my back tweak and dropped it)

But I was sick, so. I tried my best. Cold is almost gone.

Still went heavy though. F it. Long as I ain't slip a disc. Just gonna stretch and do superman's until next week to rehab it.

Just got tested. 12% bF. Down from 16-17%. Aiming for 10%.

IG Black? :lol:

Nawl homey Asian. But he's a brother from another mother.

Preciate it fam!

Plus the origins of human race is Africa.

Don't let Eurocentric history lessons tell you other wise
I knew you were Asian from your last video.

I just refuse to acknowledge it.

Do something.

Edit: Never heard an Asian say mankind originated from Africa. Actually. Never heard anyone besides Blacks say it. Funny.

Do something.

Edit: Never heard an Asian say mankind originated from Africa. Actually. Never heard anyone besides Blacks say it. Funny.

You hanging around too many liked minded individuals then :lol:

Just got back from golfing 18 holes with a couple of friends from work. They're semi-serious with it but this was my first time playing. I enjoyed it a lot actually and my arms are killing me right now. Surprisingly got a good workout from it. Definitely going to be going to the range to get my swing better so I can actually hit the ball next time, :lol:.

soundview soundview say word we bout the same age. I dunno why i thought u were older lol
Lol yall all probably older than me tbh

Do something.

You hanging around too many liked minded individuals then :lol:
ain't say I was hanging around them. I said I only heard it from them lol. Unless they were of other ethnicities. Cause I'm talking online. I barely hear other ethnicities who have African ancestry acknowledge that. They definitely ain't gonna say mankind originated there lol

Just got back from golfing 18 holes with a couple of friends from work. They're semi-serious with it but this was my first time playing. I enjoyed it a lot actually and my arms are killing me right now. Surprisingly got a good workout from it. Definitely going to be going to the range to get my swing better so I can actually hit the ball next time, :lol:.

If your arms are hurting your swing could use some work :lol:. Your back and maybe hips should be the only thing sore after golf

Back
Top Bottom