STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Pusha T again.
Sorry Ahat20. But i did the 225 x6 reps. And knew i had more.
Went up to 250 x5 reps.

Lets go brotha!!!!

Doing heavy chest again in 10 days. Raise me!

:pimp:

I gotchu! I got chest Friday... No flat barbell so ima be fresh and ready!

Did shoulders and legs today. Was bumpin Juve "Ha" and "Ghetto Children" lol had me hype. "3 things u dont never do... **** with a man, his change, or his mama. U do that u want drama, **** with a big tyma!"

Ohp
135x5
145x5 x2
155x5 x2

Hit 70s on db shoulder press. Got impatient and wanted to try squatting with a barbell after my mobility work. I went with just the bar and i couldn't get depth. I decided to try it with 5lb plates under my heels and i hit depth easy. Did a quick srt of 135 and hot depth easy with the plates under my heels. Im guessing my ankle mobility sucks? Is it bad if i use the plates under my heels? I think ill be ok for now but i dunno once the weight increases.

JPS JPS

If u have an issue with me, rather than just typing something in here just shoot me a pm next time. Not trolling or nothing but i wasnt my true self and im usually obnoxious when i am under the influence so thats why i manned up and came back in here to retract what i said.

Like i said, any issues please pm me.

Last edited:
Can anyone vouch for Waixy Maze as part of a Mass Gainer?  I can do the whole WPI + Carbs + Milk etc, but just don't have a blender at work.  The Mass Gainer is purely to take to work or as a supplement between meals.

Found a really clean one, with WM and steel cut oats as the carb source only.  Protein is a mixture of WPC/WPI.

First squat session in about a month and goddamn they feel terrible. I've taken longer breaks before and it's never been this much of a struggle to get back in it.

Can anyone vouch for Waixy Maze as part of a Mass Gainer?  I can do the whole WPI + Carbs + Milk etc, but just don't have a blender at work.  The Mass Gainer is purely to take to work or as a supplement between meals.

Found a really clean one, with WM and steel cut oats as the carb source only.  Protein is a mixture of WPC/WPI.
i've seen many people use mass gainers and they just get fat even if they lift. i dont recommend them imo.

Did the Bear Complex T2G @ 135lbs. I died
laugh.gif
What is that?

i've seen many people use mass gainers and they just get fat even if they lift. i dont recommend them imo.
I've used them before and they work, as long as they fall into your caloric intake.  

You just gotta find the right ones with the right ingredients and make sure the protein:carb ratio is correct.  A decent ratio to minimise fat gain is 1:1.5 (protein:carb).

I'd recommend R1 gain which has decent protein:carb ratio and the carb source isn't too shabby.  I think one serving is around 500cals.  R1 is founded by the folks who founded Optimum Nutrition.

First leg day after waking up at 2:30. Fml. Squats were bad so I said screw the technical stuff and just did a ton of farmer carries @300 and hyper extensions and some other things.

JPS JPS

If u have an issue with me, rather than just typing something in here just shoot me a pm next time. Not trolling or nothing but i wasnt my true self and im usually obnoxious when i am under the influence so thats why i manned up and came back in here to retract what i said.

Like i said, any issues please pm me.

What?

He stood by what he said. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

I still believe IG is Black. Idc. He gonna come out of costume like the girls from "Groupie Luv" video lmao.

Back
Top Bottom