STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah, the price was $145 for 3 days/week for the month or $180 for unlimited,6 days/ week.

Gym is a good size and the trainers have been there for years and trainers at another gym before.

Hopefully it goes well Saturday.

Fams. New PR on DL 465. Wasn't feeling it but still got it up and I got a video 
pimp.gif
. You can see towards the end how I shook my head because it didn't feel as clean as I wanted.

Heres the video. Idk whats up with the quality. My first video ever uploaded to YT. Taken on my boys 7 plus. Any tips appreciated.
I can critique sumo way better than i can actually do it 
laugh.gif

You are basically just doing a modified conventional, you need to point your toes out more to start. The whole point of sumo is to shorten the ROM, having your feet like that isn't doing that, next you want to externally rotate your knees as much as possible, way easier said than done but imagine opening them up at the bottom of a squat, try do that. Next you want to sit back as much as possible and load the **** out of your hips and pull your self as tight as possible when you grab onto the bar. Some people like to look straight up and it helps keep the back really upright. 

Watch this guy and try to imitate as much as possible, he is kinda tall as well but his form is damn near flawless.

And if you want to see the best on earth do it, I give you Yury Belkin, the all time world record holder at 220.

im assuming that for a bodybuilding training style, reg DL are better than sumos since there is a greater range of motion?

at least thats what I believe 
laugh.gif
 I always felt like sumos were kind of a cheap alternative.

Last edited:

im assuming that for a bodybuilding training style, reg DL are better than sumos since there is a greater range of motion?

at least thats what I believe 
laugh.gif
 I always felt like sumos were kind of a cheap alternative.
Yeah for better back development I would say conventional are better but sumo camo build some beast hamstrings, its just such a tough lift to master.

That's what I hear. Sumo is way more technical than regular. Regular is all about speed. If you're quick enough you can pull weight you normally wouldn't be able too as long as your lower back isn't getting hurt.

I can critique sumo way better than i can actually do it 
laugh.gif

You are basically just doing a modified conventional, you need to point your toes out more to start. The whole point of sumo is to shorten the ROM, having your feet like that isn't doing that, next you want to externally rotate your knees as much as possible, way easier said than done but imagine opening them up at the bottom of a squat, try do that. Next you want to sit back as much as possible and load the **** out of your hips and pull your self as tight as possible when you grab onto the bar. Some people like to look straight up and it helps keep the back really upright. 

Watch this guy and try to imitate as much as possible, he is kinda tall as well but his form is damn near flawless.

And if you want to see the best on earth do it, I give you Yury Belkin, the all time world record holder at 220.

Yeah for better back development I would say conventional are better but sumo camo build some beast hamstrings, its just such a tough lift to master.
Thanks for tips as always Boss. Yea it was more of a modified pull. The one trainer also says that the sumo will give far more glute gains as well.

Yeah, the price was $145 for 3 days/week for the month or $180 for unlimited,6 days/ week.

Gym is a good size and the trainers have been there for years and trainers at another gym before.

Hopefully it goes well Saturday.

Shop around first...My only advice

5 weeks out. Cut will be done by first week of November. Then it's time to put on lean muscle.

Got a vein on my chest now. More appearing.

It's just too much muscle. I need to smoke crack or something SMFH (Kali muscle said that in some video, I was rolling...But f him tho)

I'm back on jet fuel after a 3 week break off it lost 9 pounds already in the span of 2-3 days.....

Went on a mini vacay in Dallas beer is not good for lean gains bruh
lol why you keep cutting?

All these people PRing i havent deadlifted in over a week. Guess i know what im doing thursday night

Just got 2 5pound bottles of gold standard whey for 81 bucks. That's the best deal I've found. The coffee flavor is crack.

have ridiculous achilles pain in my left leg. Literally out of no where. Started to run on a tredmill 2 days ago and couldn't do over a mile my leg was on fire.

Im assuming its tendinitis :smh: :smh: its been 2 days and i still can't run on it. I have soccer saturday and sunday too....this needs to get better. Anyone ever have this?

Back
Top Bottom