STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Gym just got this.. I'm going to try and incorporate into workout regime..

tireflip180top.jpg

They fade and you'll barely be able to see them after a while. Few months at least

Ehhhh mine aren't going anywhere and it's been almost 2 years. I've got em on my biceps and where my chest meets my shoulder from my newb gains

They fade and you'll barely be able to see them after a while. Few months at least

Ehhhh mine aren't going anywhere and it's been almost 2 years. I've got em on my biceps and where my chest meets my shoulder from my newb gains
I got the same tears [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] mine still here too.

Why I'm sick and close gripped 225x10. When I wasn't I hit 7-8 last time. I have a cold and should be home, but F it. I'm broke. Once I drink a scoop of protein, ain't no Going back, ***.

^^^^

#coldgains

#sickpump

I got a cold as well **** is trash. :smh:

Going to squat through it tomorrow.

Got some Metcon's on clearance so I guess it's time to go to a Crossfit spot?

:lol:

Got a bunch of bars from GNC. Never had Combat Crunch Cinnamon Twist but hot damn, that one is good!

Got some Metcon's on clearance so I guess it's time to go to a Crossfit spot?

:lol:

Got a bunch of bars from GNC. Never had Combat Crunch Cinnamon Twist but hot damn, that one is good!
you're welcome

I actually love my met cons. Best shoe decision I've made since doubling up on the kobe 7 cloaks

^^^^

#coldgains

#sickpump

I got a cold as well **** is trash. :smh:

Going to squat through it tomorrow.
I wouldn't compound on it. Ain't no way I can do it. It was just arms. It's reasonable. But man I almost choked and threw up if I didn't drink water sip by sip like a little baby???

Mind you I got one 2 days after getting my flu shot..I forgot I got that [emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji]

5 weeks out. Cut will be done by first week of November. Then it's time to put on lean muscle.

Got a vein on my chest now. More appearing.

It's just too much muscle. I need to smoke crack or something SMFH (Kali muscle said that in some video, I was rolling...But f him tho)

One of the most common and stupid things I see at the gym are people squatting from too high of a rack position.

You should have to do a calf raise to get the bar off the rack, and it's even more dangerous when you have to calf raise it back in. Just saw a guy nearly kill himself from not being able to rerack the weight. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom