STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Did chest and tris today. Week 5 of bench program was ok nothing special. Still havent gotten to what i normally bench. Added incline barbell bench, first time doing it since highschool. Managed to get 225x3 on last rep. Can def hit 5reps if i didnt do flat bench right before.

^^^

Seen a guy fall with 225 on his back for that exact reason. :x :smh:

I like to rack it even a little bit lower than I need to just because it feels better.

Did chest and tris today. Week 5 of bench program was ok nothing special. Still havent gotten to what i normally bench. Added incline barbell bench, first time doing it since highschool. Managed to get 225x3 on last rep. Can def hit 5reps if i didnt do flat bench right before.
im doing chest tomorrow. Ill see your 3 reps and raise you 2 more

Metcons just came in too. Belt came yesterday. DL and back today. Got me feeling like going for a new PR even though I should be building lol

Last edited:
im doing chest tomorrow. Ill see your 3 reps and raise you 2 more

Okok. Im waiting for that 5 ima match it on friday :lol:

I got shoulders tomorrow. Gonna go with 5x5 and go for ur 200 1rm on saturday. Doubt ill be able to hit 200 :lol: but ill give it a shot. Def tryna hit that 185 tho

One of the most common and stupid things I see at the gym are people squatting from too high of a rack position.

You should have to do a calf raise to get the bar off the rack, and it's even more dangerous when you have to calf raise it back in. Just saw a guy nearly kill himself from not being able to rerack the weight. SMH.
talk to em

Word let dude know. Shoot i didnt realize i was racking it from too high til i posted a vid and u mentioned it to me

Bar rack should be adjusted to your  top collar bone.

I had it 1 level too high lol. Next week im going back to squatting with weights. Well a barbell, been doing goblet squats.

Destroy and Rebuild [emoji]128170[/emoji]

5 weeks out. Cut will be done by first week of November. Then it's time to put on lean muscle.

Got a vein on my chest now. More appearing.

It's just too much muscle. I need to smoke crack or something SMFH (Kali muscle said that in some video, I was rolling...But f him tho)

I'm back on jet fuel after a 3 week break off it lost 9 pounds already in the span of 2-3 days.....

Went on a mini vacay in Dallas beer is not good for lean gains bruh

Last edited:
Fams. New PR on DL 465. Wasn't feeling it but still got it up and I got a video 
pimp.gif
. You can see towards the end how I shook my head because it didn't feel as clean as I wanted.

Heres the video. Idk whats up with the quality. My first video ever uploaded to YT. Taken on my boys 7 plus. Any tips appreciated.

Went to a local Crossfit gym. Got a real good vibe. Seems expensive.

Anybody have any idea what I should be paying? They had a 3-day/wk. membership and an unlimited. Going Saturday for a free "beginners" workout day to see how I like it.

Metcons just came in too. Belt came yesterday. DL and back today. Got me feeling like going for a new PR even though I should be building lol
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

let us know how you like it.Contemplating on whether I should cop one or not..

how tall are you Retro?
6ft bro. I know I look super tall in the vid if you were wondering

:pimp:  :pimp:

let us know how you like it.Contemplating on whether I should cop one or not..
I used them in the video from today lol. I just used them for DL and then did back. I love them so far. Wouldn't run in them that's for sure. Gonna see how they fare with squats and lunges

I can read. Believe me, I've spent more hours reading case books than anyone ever should :lol:

Just saying in general :lol:

i know I'm joshing ya.

he asked me what color. I say black cuz its always in stock.

he got me da red white and blue. he a good cousin lmao

Last edited:

Anybody have any idea what I should be paying? They had a 3-day/wk. membership and an unlimited. Going Saturday for a free "beginners" workout day to see how I like it.

I've seen anything from 180-225 for a general membership.

225 is probably too much unless the gym is big and spacious like a franchise gym. If the trainers are new than 225 is also too much.

Last edited:

Cost is based on location and demand.

I pay $120 a month for unlimited access.

I know people who learn the movements, they just pay for open gym which usually is half the price. Then they just find a program and do the wod posted.

Back
Top Bottom