STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit 515x3 followed by 525x3 on deads tonight for a PR. I still hate them though 
laugh.gif

I knew you were Asian from your last video.

I just refuse to acknowledge it.

Do something.

Edit: Never heard an Asian say mankind originated from Africa. Actually. Never heard anyone besides Blacks say it. Funny.
i've made my ignorant mistakes in the past. mainly overseeing stereotypes and jokes and assuming they'd be all in good fun. I'm quite a different person since graduating Grad School a few years ago.

i may not be black but when black people are not afforded the same civil rights as other citizens, i won't idly stand by. Their injury is injury to us all. And if one refuses to acknowledge and fight for it. Then I know what side they stand on.

Tried benching again (110 lbs lightweight to you folks around here :lol: )today after working on my shoulder and I have to say it went much better than I expected.
Might do a few more reps that are heavier.

Another thing that helped was putting clamps on each side of the plates so they wouldn't bang against the legs of the bench.

My stability and hand positioning in the bb needs work also .

Tried benching again (110 lbs lightweight to you folks around here
laugh.gif
)today after working on my shoulder and I have to say it went much better than I expected.

Another thing that helped was putting clamps on each side of the plates so they wouldn't bang against the legs of the bench.

you think about focusing on mobility and stabilization first? even push ups?

Pm him to get hit with another warning I think not, you on his payroll clearly and just troll bait people just to report them, I know how you roll already.

So beat ya feet clown..
reported.

Facts is facts, and nothing I said is ban worthy so keep it up [emoji]129303[/emoji]
calling someone a clown is an insult, which directly violates community guidelines. you also continuously harass me for no reason.

this thread is about fitness and working out. 

but like i said. i hit that button and try to make this community better.

good day sir

Tried benching again (110 lbs lightweight to you folks around here :lol: )today after working on my shoulder and I have to say it went much better than I expected.

you think about focusing on mobility and stabilization first? even push ups?
Yea I do push ups often. Even then I have a problem with hand placement.feels like one side is working more then the other sometimes . Same happens when I do squats .hell, its probably why I can't do DL'd correctly .

Hit 515x3 followed by 525x3 on deads tonight for a PR. I still hate them though :lol:
Lol they are annoying though. Hardest exercise imo. Cause the lift is....dead weight

I knew you were Asian from your last video.

I just refuse to acknowledge it.

Do something.

Edit: Never heard an Asian say mankind originated from Africa. Actually. Never heard anyone besides Blacks say it. Funny.

i've made my ignorant mistakes in the past. mainly overseeing stereotypes and jokes and assuming they'd be all in good fun. I'm quite a different person since graduating Grad School a few years ago.

i may not be black but when black people are not afforded the same civil rights as other citizens, i won't idly stand by. Their injury is injury to us all. And if one refuses to acknowledge and fight for it. Then I know what side they stand on.
I see. Do your parents see it that way? Only asking cause my bestfriend's mom was racist against Blacks. He had to teach her lol. Or maybe moving to the Bronx opened her eyes. He's Ecuadorian I believe.

Yea I do push ups often. Even then I have a problem with hand placement.feels like one side is working more then the other sometimes . Same happens when I do squats .hell, its probably why I can't do DL'd correctly .
yea def work on some mobility exercise brother. forget about weight and once your form is back to a comfortable level, you'll be gucci 

Back
Top Bottom