STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thats dope. That compeition sounds sick have everyone going ham lol. Hell ya a workout group would be too live

be careful with close grip bench press.... i;ve pinned myself so many times back when i first started lifting in my basement :lol:

hit a new DL PR of 345lb..... That 405 will be mine some day.
I'm not doing close grip just closer than before. I used to put my pinkies on the rings now I leave like about an inch gap between the rings and my pinkies.

Yeah. Lol

I hate to say. They couldn't broke parallel after 135lbs. They quartersquat the rest but I let them have it :lol:

Reggie and my cousin was close on both the OHP and Bench. I went in the OHP too quick and didn't warm up. I got 190lbs. Bench I'm just terrible.

My cuzzo got 300lbs and Reggie went for the guts lmao. I stopped at 245lbs.

They didn't even get through 366lbs on the DL :lol:

We pushed each other. Had the college gym to ourselves.

My boy Reggie wasnt going to jump in but he was so hyped from us.

Can't wait to lift with some of you guys. We really need to get the workout fam together and get it in.

I'm in addison tx now, ill be in nola Tuesday if you down.

For those working in offices on a typical 9-5 work week.... when do you prefer to get your work out in? In the morning before work or after work?

I'm doing after work schedule now and although the gym gets pretty busy, I still manage to get good lifts in. I'm thinking about changing it up though so I am wondering if you guys found any benefits to lifting in the morning as opposed to the afternoon-evening.

I'm a "morning person" so IF I worked a 9-5, I'd prefer to go before.

My schedule now is everywhere so it's whenever I get a chance.

Just finished Insanity.

Went from 213 lbs. to 178. Really happy.

Just a FYI for the protein bar junkies, Wal Mart now sells 4 packs of Quest bars for $8.48.

Raining today. Wish I had offf. About to go hit this chest. Blh.
get it!

just finished chest earlier today.

flat bench

OHP

close grip cable row

superset: DB lateral and front raise

pec deck

cross cable tricep pull

tricep pulldown

finish off w a full pack of PB M&Ms 

I just got done hitting chest today too since I'll be at work all day tomorrow. Wasn't feeling it today but still did decent work.

Crushed back and biceps today. Kinda let down the gyms closed tomorrow. Was looking forward to chest/tris and adding incline barbell bench to the mix. Gonna have to push everything back a day now

Switched back to cutting at 1lb/week. It makes sense. Why stall strength gains for longer. Should be at 176-175 by the end of this month, if not early November.

I might get down to 10% BF. That'd be nice lol.

Did chest today.

Benched 255x5x3
Then 285x2 (which confirms you ain't gaining on a cut cause I hit the same about 2 weeks ago or so).

Looking forward to hitting that 315 bench when this cut is done. I think my 1RM around 300-305.

EDIT: Incline bench; 225x7, 205x10, 185x10, 165x10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom