STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Flat bench or incline? I'll try to get a vid but I'm always dolo at the gym. I'll see what I can do

Nah nah man. I can do both of those that's nothing special :lol: 225 strict seated or standing military/OHP. When someone says military I assume they're talking about an OHP, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Losing someone is terrible. Having to tell a family member that another family member passed is even worse. Hope I never have to do that again in my life

Stay up bro

Last edited:
I lost someone last year as well. I put all that sadness, hate, and madness into my work outs. It helped me to cope with the pain. Hope you can do the same. My condolences.

20-minute session at around 170 degrees Fahrenheit burns over 500 calories.

Just read that in a article about the benefits of a sauna. Idk if I want to believe that. Seems excessive for just sitting in a hot room. What are the real benefits of a sauna

20-minute session at around 170 degrees Fahrenheit burns over 500 calories.

Just read that in a article about the benefits of a sauna. Idk if I want to believe that. Seems excessive for just sitting in a hot room. What are the real benefits of a sauna
Sounds like they presented the information poorly.

The average person isn't going to burn 500 calories sitting in a sauna for 20 minutes but it all depends on an individuals BMR.

Someone with a high metabolic rate could certainly see that kind of energy expenditure.

Starting work at 3:30 am from now on. Gonna have me like :x in the gym for a while.

Last edited:
Nah nah man. I can do both of those that's nothing special :lol: 225 strict seated or standing military/OHP. When someone says military I assume they're talking about an OHP, sorry for the confusion.

I think he has his movements mixed up lol. I'm assuming he's talking about hitting 315 incline and flat bench by end of year.

315 OHP @170lbs is ridiculous. I def need to see that too lol

I think he has his movements mixed up lol. I'm assuming he's talking about hitting 315 incline and flat bench by end of year.

315 OHP @170lbs is ridiculous. I def need to see that too lol

Lol yoo 315 ohp is nuts. Id expect someones bench to be like 600

Yea. Even a 225 OHP at 170 is impressive. You're probably benching north of 315 if not more to hit that.

I bench 335 (measly compared to big boss [emoji]128514[/emoji]) and thinking about doing 225 on standing overhead press has me sweating bullets.

I've seen someone press 315. But like you said, he was damn near 300+.

BUT I have saw a dude seated press 315. Forgot his name. He stopped making vides. He was beastly. Yall know who I'm talking about?

Edit: found it. Wasn't hitting the chest but still low.

You do know you just posted a video of arguably one of the best benchers of ALL TIME, literally the 2nd highest bench ever at 721, his name is Eric Spoto look him up.

Speaking of OHP I hit it hard tonight for shoulders

Strict, standing OHP 205x5x5

Seats DBs 80x10, 90x10, 100x10, 110x5, 85x5 each arm one at a time for 3 sets

Seat laterals 5x10

Seated hammer strength shoulder press 3x10

Face pulls 4x15 superset with machine laterals 4x10

Shrugs 4x15

I snapped my damn neck last week doing OHP and i just started doing them again.

did some light seated ohp on the smith to slowly work my way in. Neck/traps feel a lot better now but I still gotta be careful 
mean.gif

ohp king right here 
laugh.gif
 the reason why is started doing ohp

Last edited:
Yea he just called. He wasnt mad he just said use my WHOLE NAME from now on. Even though I've never had a problem before. But nonetheless, I got the job. Making more than my last one (boss set me up and got me fired) ad I graduate this fall. All is good!!

Got my knee checked. Doc gonna set up a FT session for me. He said go light on leg day.

......But you know I won't. I'm trying to get brolic. Fymmmmmm Doc

Thats wassup bro congrats!

Is ur new boss gonna let u keep ur sideburns? :lol: jk
good looks bro!! Lol man listen I'm opening doors for my people with braids. For real [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at least in BX I am. F a Coprorate Manhattan

I've seen someone press 315. But like you said, he was damn near 300+.

BUT I have saw a dude seated press 315. Forgot his name. He stopped making vides. He was beastly. Yall know who I'm talking about?

Edit: found it. Wasn't hitting the chest but still low.

You do know you just posted a video of arguably one of the best benchers of ALL TIME, literally the 2nd highest bench ever at 721, his name is Eric Spoto look him up.
lmaooo i realized. Back then I didn't know who he was. I know now, though. I did the math.

I snapped my damn neck last week doing OHP and i just started doing them again.

did some light seated ohp on the smith to slowly work my way in. Neck/traps feel a lot better now but I still gotta be careful :smh:  

ohp king right here :lol:  the reason why is started doing ohp
Knew it'd be Ogus lol.

Gonna throw in heavy military just so I can beat yall [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom