STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You lay on it and hold the handles with your feet in that strap with some weights on the bar by the strap then extend your legs up level with your body.

Works your *** and lower back, it's pretty hard even with only like 50 pounds.

It's called reverse "hyper" basically it's a reverse hyper extension machine :lol:

This thing does wonders. A lot of gyms don't have it and they should.

Not bad.
Yeah. Are you asking what that is or.....Cause it's a triceps exercise. Bench press...But grip is way closer.

Lol naw i know what it is. I was doing it after my regular bench but havent done it in a few weeks. Just wasnt sure what u meant but i was assuming bench based on the numbers u posted

Not bad.
Yeah. Are you asking what that is or.....Cause it's a triceps exercise. Bench press...But grip is way closer.
I do 315x5x5 on close grip after my working sets, 385 is the heaviest Ive ever tried for a single, my regular grip is closer than most though I go thumbs away from the smooth. 

I do 315x5x5 on close grip after my working sets, 385 is the heaviest Ive ever tried for a single, my regular grip is closer than most though I go thumbs away from the smooth. 

Boss out here close grip benching my goals :lol:
I do it after working sets too. Im doing 205, think i can get 225 never tried tho.

Yo boss i need some advice on the DL program. I just finished week 5 and i did power shrugs for the first time 3sets of 5. Problem is program has me doing 190 but i regular shrug 225 3x8. Should i ignore the weight its giving me and increase based off my regular shrugs or should i just follow it?

Boss out here close grip benching my goals
laugh.gif

I do it after working sets too. Im doing 205, think i can get 225 never tried tho.

Yo boss i need some advice on the DL program. I just finished week 5 and i did power shrugs for the first time 3sets of 5. Problem is program has me doing 190 but i regular shrug 225 3x8. Should i ignore the weight its giving me and increase based off my regular shrugs or should i just follow it?
Whenever I run a program like that one I really only follow whatever it calls for on the main lift, the accessories I would just go how ever you want, just don't slack on them and make sure you're doing close to the same amount of volume. All cookie cutter programs like that should be tailored to the individual to a certain point.

Whenever I run a program like that one I really only follow whatever it calls for on the main lift, the accessories I would just go how ever you want, just don't slack on them and make sure you're doing close to the same amount of volume. All cookie cutter programs like that should be tailored to the individual to a certain point.

Gotcha. The DL, speed DL and power shrugs are the only ones that give a weight each week. Im gonna do my own weight for the shrugs tho cuz i didnt feel like 190 was much and its not gonna get to what im normally doing for a couple weeks. Appreciate the advice

Not bad.

What's your bench? Thought I had you on bench [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Back day.

Desdlift: 330x2, 355x2, 380x2, 405x2

I choose my 1rm estimation perfectly. I literally can't hit more than the required reps for my last heavy set. This program is dope af.

Got my 1st care package today from my sponsor!!!! Proud of myself. Always grinding. Trying to get to the point were I don't need to pay for supplements anymore. Cause I'm poor.

Desdlift will be in next week's upload on my channel.

I'll about about being cut, big and strong at this point. Let's get it.

What's your bench? Thought I had you on bench [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

roll.gif

Just playin bro don't beat me up 

My best bench in the gym is 415, best in comp is 408. Best 5x5 is 365. 

Last edited:
Boss, your regular grip is basically a close grip
laugh.gif
ehhhh debatable, close for PL for sure, basically anything where your wrists are inside of your elbows is close. about the widest ill go is pinkies on the rings anything else is just shoulder nightmare. 

:rofl:

Just playin bro don't beat me up 

My best bench in the gym is 415, best in comp is 408. Best 5x5 is 365. 
lmao.

So you powerlift to compete? What's your weight?

Ok. So I powerbuild.
Boss powerlifts.

Idk WTF anyone else does.

I swear in my mind some of yall do nothing but OHP every week. Lmaao.

Definitely gonna see a doctor tomorrow probably. My right knee has had it. I'm way too young to be having knee problems SMH. It was sore after leg day and the day after.

Probably the reason my squat is meh.

Definitely gonna see a doctor tomorrow probably. My right knee has had it. I'm way too young to be having knee problems SMH. It was sore after leg day and the day after.

That big boss curse.

I'll pray for you, my son

Not good... You foam roller? Stretch after?

Last edited:
So putting your pinkies on the outer rings on bench is a no no? I've always put mine there it just feels normal to me

Normal is relative to you and how you feel. I tent to like a much closer grip than most, but ive seen elite lifters that prefer a really wide grip

I usually do my pinky either on it or right beside it. I might try a slightly closer grip next time to see what's better

lmao.

So you powerlift to compete? What's your weight?

Ok. So I powerbuild.
Boss powerlifts.

Idk WTF anyone else does.

I swear in my mind some of yall do nothing but OHP every week. Lmaao.
Haha yeah I compete, having another one on Nov 5th. I weigh about 255-260 right now. My training is more power building as well, I do a lot of volume after my main lifts.

Back
Top Bottom