STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Tried to hit 185 1RM on shoulder press (177 BW) and as soon as I unracked it I felt like I was going to pass out :lol:. Dropped down to 165 and got it up once. I'm going to chase bodyweight shoulder press I just got greedy today lmao

A wild Tdogg appears 
nerd.gif

Gonna work on shoulders (my right specifically ) for a few days. I threw a ***** fit yesterday when I was struggling to bench.

Would a kettle bell help with shoulders?

Did squat mobility work without the plates under my heels. I definitely have poor ankle mobility lol. Thought the reason i wasnt hitting depth was my hips, guess its my ankles

im only lifting 3 times a week cause of school.... during the summer i was going 6 times...

feel like im losin all kindz of gains here 
mean.gif

:lol: I was hoping someone would post that gif.

Back squat
225 5x5
Leg press 8 plates total 3x12

This thing 3x10
rogue_rh2_reverse_hyperflexion_feature-600x369.jpg

Leg ext 3x12
Farmer carry 300 for 2 sets at like 50 ft
Box jumps because I'm slow af and need to work on that.

Lol @ this thing

What is that tho :lol:

I forgot to mention i seen this guy shoulder shrugging 455 [emoji]128566[/emoji] and dude wasnt even that big

Hit arms.

Close grip 225x10, 205x8, 185x10, 165x10

What's yall close grip numbers? I can probably hit 275 close.

Lol @ this thing

What is that tho :lol:

I forgot to mention i seen this guy shoulder shrugging 455 [emoji]128566[/emoji] and dude wasnt even that big

You lay on it and hold the handles with your feet in that strap with some weights on the bar by the strap then extend your legs up level with your body.

Works your *** and lower back, it's pretty hard even with only like 50 pounds.

Last edited:
You lay on it and hold the handles with your feet in that strap with some weights on the bar by the strap then extend your legs up level with your body.

Works your *** and lower back, it's pretty hard even with only like 50 pounds.

Ohh never seen that before but then again im the same guy who never heard of or seen a deadlift jack til u showed me that pic :lol:

Gyms that dont have that. Some people use the jump up/step blocks that are like 3-4 feet high. Put a yoga matt on it lay on their belly on the edge and do it that way also.

Back
Top Bottom