STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've never used straps before but i just found my brothers pair. Deadlifted my laundry basket with them on, and wow I can really see the difference that they would make. My hands were starting to slip at 255 so Im gonna hold out as long as I can then start to use them

I've never used straps before but i just found my brothers pair. Deadlifted my laundry basket with them on, and wow I can really see the difference that they would make. My hands were starting to slip at 255 so Im gonna hold out as long as I can then start to use them

:rofl: :rofl:

I bet he can hit that easily now, he is benching over 550.

Crazy thing is he wasnt fresh. Dude did that right after maxing out on incline. Dude did like 375 for a clean rep on the incline and then did ohp. This was a while ago tho, wouldnt be surprised if he gotten stronger with that good juice

Today was 10sets of power snatch + full snatch at 155.

I have a snatch PR of 225
NICE!!!
We posting snatch numbers?
Where your numbers at bro 
laugh.gif

Weak shoulder and another crooked bench. :smh:

At this point I'm just gonna say to hell with it and just use dumbells. Trying to bench is frustrating.

lightly puts down 700. And we got dudes in here slamming 300 and ruining building elevators getting their memberships revoked :nerd: :nerd:
:rofl: :rofl:

:lol: it' was 405 goddammit don't sell me short. I was doing exactly what he did tho.

Anyway at my new gym today I did 405 5x5 and dropped it without harassment. :pimp: Going to push for a pr next week.

Threw bench in for the hell of it today.

Bench 5x5 190

Barbell rows 3x5 135
Rack pulls 8x225, 8x315, 10x315

Then some various cable rows.

Got some good advice from the dude who works at the gym who I just saw dl a 5x5 @ 5 plates with ease. He's gonna dl with me next time I dl and look for weak points and give me lifts to fix them.

Threw bench in for the hell of it today.

Bench 5x5 190

Barbell rows 3x5 135
Rack pulls 8x225, 8x315, 10x315

Then some various cable rows.

Got some good advice from the dude who works at the gym who I just saw dl a 5x5 @ 5 plates with ease. He's gonna dl with me next time I dl and look for weak points and give me lifts to fix them.

Nice 4plates soon come! Sometimes its stuff we doing, or not doing, that we dont even notice. Good to have a someone watching

Definately. That's why I love my gym. I'm the weakest one in there :lol: you're surrounded in dudes who compete in various things and know their stuff.

He's gonna have me try 385 and we'll go from there.

fell playing soccer last week and landed on my left shoulder. I still can't reach across to my right shoulder with my left hand without pain. Its starting to click too when it is moved forward. Not too sure what is wrong with it :rolleyes

Has been stopping me from doing a lot

^^^

Gym looking empty and clean as hell. :lol:

Stop squatting my DL #'s as well, tired of your bs man.

Back
Top Bottom