STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Some might not understand but this is life goals especially in NYC.

Closest I've come is coming home wasted and doing back rows at the gym in my building in my boxers and Adidas sandals.

All the nice apartment complexes in college station have gyms. Not uncommon at all to see bros get home from the bars and then hit up the gyms shirtless and all kinds of tomfoolery ;lol :lol: :lol:

How come no one ever told me about stacking a pre with a pure pump inducer till recently. 
eek.gif

Was able to fit in chest today with my schedule and omg. Felt like my chest and triceps were gonna rip through my skin. The one trainer at my gym told me to try this stuff out. He loves it. FYI the sour batch taste just like sour patch kids 
pimp.gif

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/man/pump-powder.html

That's why i had to invest in snack baggies. Lol best way to control

I seriously need to get in on snack bags. A new $2 burger basket spot opened up on my campus. It might turn out to be the bane of my existence.

No way you got that for $2 unless it's fast food. Where tf you live? Vermont?

Been out with a cold for a week now. Is it bad to keep working out or just rest until it's gone then start back up again? I was excited to hit a new squat pr but this cold got me weak af
If you're able to, do it. If not, stay home. I've lifted with a cold/sore throat. A fever or something that has you laggy....no

Crushed shoulders/forearms today.

Did cardio.

Left.

Might do legs tomorrow since I'm shooting Back on Thursday.

How come no one ever told me about stacking a pre with a pure pump inducer till recently. 
eek.gif

Was able to fit in chest today with my schedule and omg. Felt like my chest and triceps were gonna rip through my skin. The one trainer at my gym told me to try this stuff out. He loves it. FYI the sour batch taste just like sour patch kids 
pimp.gif

lol common knowledge get that pump and them jitters all in one

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science/high-volume.html

cotton candy > your life

been taking high volume for a couple years now def feel the pump.... you dont even have to stack it with anything really.

Last edited:
Think i wanna try that sour batch NO powder. Looks cool.

Just bought some boxing gloves and a 4lb jump rope. Gonna take some classes and get the basics down to start playing around on my own. Never was into wanting to hurt others (my power level was always way over 9000), but at least I can train in a new form, Boxer Cutter.

Just bought some boxing gloves and a 4lb jump rope. Gonna take some classes and get the basics down to start playing around on my own. Never was into wanting to hurt others (my power level was always way over 9000), but at least I can train in a new form, Boxer Cutter.
Straight. :pimp:

Good feeling seeing people you used to work with every day after a few months of going hard 6-days a week and eating right.

Down 33 lbs. and everyone I saw was blown away. I do the work for myself but man, not gonna lie.....it was nice to get some compliments for once.

Still want to get down another 10-15 lbs. and work on my strength.

How come no one ever told me about stacking a pre with a pure pump inducer till recently. :wow:

Was able to fit in chest today with my schedule and omg. Felt like my chest and triceps were gonna rip through my skin. The one trainer at my gym told me to try this stuff out. He loves it. FYI the sour batch taste just like sour patch kids :pimp:

cotton candy > your life

been taking high volume for a couple years now def feel the pump.... you dont even have to stack it with anything really.
I might try one of those when I get my bread back up...

Good feeling seeing people you used to work with every day after a few months of going hard 6-days a week and eating right.

Down 33 lbs. and everyone I saw was blown away. I do the work for myself but man, not gonna lie.....it was nice to get some compliments for once.

Nice! Good work man

Great feeling when your hard work is acknowledged. :pimp:

Keep it going fam.

eek.gif

pimp.gif

I always wanted to try their game day pre workout but that **** has yohimbe in it and i dont mess with that.

I have man sports sour batch bcaa and it literally tastes like liquid sour patch kids 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

cotton candy > your life

Well certain pre has given great pumps like Pump fuel insanity. But that extra pump product really does it for me.

PE science. Yuck. They 0-2 for me. Their protein is nasty, Alphamine does nothing but hurt my stomach.

High volume is expensive.

I always wanted to try their game day pre workout but that **** has yohimbe in it and i dont mess with that.

I have man sports sour batch bcaa and it literally tastes like liquid sour patch kids :lol:  :smokin
If you don't mind me asking how come you don't mess with yohimbe?

Also does their sour batch bcaa have the "sour sugars?" Floating around in it like the pump does lol? Literally is like if you dumped the excess sugar into the water.

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking how come you don't mess with yohimbe?

Also does their sour batch bcaa have the "sour sugars?" Floating around in it like the pump does lol? Literally is like if you dumped the excess sugar into the water.
from what i know, yohimbe is also used for who have erectile dysfunction. Also, WEBMD considers yohimbe to be possibly unsafe when taking it as a supplement. 

and na,  the bcaa doesnt have any floating sugar. everything dissolves quickly

Last edited:
from what i know, yohimbe is also used for people with people who have erectile dysfunction. Also, WEBMD considers yohimbe to be possibly unsafe when taking it as a supplement. 

Oh ok. Yohimbe is something I never really researched. reason I asked.

from what i know, yohimbe is also used for people with people who have erectile dysfunction. Also, WEBMD considers yohimbe to be possibly unsafe when taking it as a supplement. 

Oh ok. Yohimbe is something I never really researched. reason I asked.
I heard it was a good ingredient from a breakdown review on Superburn.

Just looked it up and read about it on bb.com. All it said was to consult a doctor before taking something including it. Also showed the side effects and said it's believed to aid in fat loss.

I don't mind taking products using it in small doses. I haven't suffered any side effects since I've been on superburn *shrug*

cotton candy > your life

cotton candy > your life
Well certain pre has given great pumps like Pump fuel insanity. But that extra pump product really does it for me.

PE science. Yuck. They 0-2 for me. Their protein is nasty, Alphamine does nothing but hurt my stomach.

High volume is expensive.
lol you have never had their snickerdoodle flavor is it highly sought after.... they have a lot of good flavors..... and im picky about supps tasting good if it don't taste good im not taking it

high volume is expensive for a reason the vascularity/pump you get from using it is amazing

how do i know all this I used to work for a health/supp store.....man sports is great I have tried their bcaas a while back like jan 2015 sour batch it tastes some what like the flavor it is a little gritty.

Last edited:
Just looked it up and read about it on bb.com. All it said was to consult a doctor before taking something including it. Also showed the side effects and said it's believed to aid in fat loss.

I don't mind taking products using it in small doses. I haven't suffered any side effects since I've been on superburn *shrug*
its bb.com and they sell tons of supplements that have yohimbe in it... you really think they gonna write an article telling users not to take it?  
laugh.gif

Failed again on ed coen week 8. Kind of bummed but not gonna trip.

My pr still hasn't gone up so I guess it's not the program for me. Instead I worked on my speed. Hit a 3x3 at 315 then did 50 speed pulls at 185 then 50 at 135.

Then I did some hip thrusters. My hips and speed are my downfall.

I need a new program for dl now.

Oh yeah... dinner, all of it got finished.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom