STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Woah red velvet popcorn? I wasnt even aware this was a thing lol. Whats zebra popcorn?

Oh man. I cant buy stuff like that anymore, i end up eating it all in lile 2days :lol:

That's why i had to invest in snack baggies. Lol best way to control

I seriously need to get in on snack bags. A new $2 burger basket spot opened up on my campus. It might turn out to be the bane of my existence.

I'll continue to support the relative and alive characters in that show. Stannis is neither....

And also, if you are going to use Jon Snows name, a treasonous faithless usurper such as yourself needs to refer to Mr. Snow by all of his titles. Jon Snow of House Stark, the Resurrected, the White Wolf, King of Winter, King in the North, King Beyond the Wall, Lord of Winterfell, the Yamb Slayer, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, And Jon Gawd.

I'll continue to support the relative and alive characters in that show. Stannis is neither....

And also, if you are going to use Jon Snows name, a treasonous faithless usurper such as yourself needs to refer to Mr. Snow by all of his titles. Jon Snow of House Stark, the Resurrected, the White Wolf, King of Winter, King in the North, King Beyond the Wall, Lord of Winterfell, the Yamb Slayer, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, And Jon Gawd.

Ditto to this :lol:

Im flat footed too :lol: i wear inserts in my kicks. Been taking em out to do squats and dl lately feels so weird lol.

Finished week 4 bench program. Breezed thru it, shortened my rest time. Waiting til it has me doing 2plates and up.
Barx8
135x8
185x8
195x8 x2

Finished with accessory work and triceps. Been bugging the staff for heavier dumbbells. 70s not doing it for me anymore smh

Free 1.0s are solid to DL in. I only got up to 405 so I can't speak on any heavier weight than that.

Been out with a cold for a week now. Is it bad to keep working out or just rest until it's gone then start back up again? I was excited to hit a new squat pr but this cold got me weak af

Lol these cold post are funny because it confirms the memes about men and colds

Last edited:
I squatted barefoot for the first time a few weeks ago, will never squat with shoes again. Actually felt stronger too, loved it :smokin

Home gym will be set up soon

Will try deadlifting and squatting barefoot and butt nekked

Some might not understand but this is life goals especially in NYC.

Closest I've come is coming home wasted and doing back rows at the gym in my building in my boxers and Adidas sandals.

Back
Top Bottom