STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I really wanna see your strength on the compounds
laugh.gif

follow me on www.instagram.com/xcellzfitness (cheap plug) oh yeah you do lmao

lol benching bores me bore I can bench 245 with ease

I can deadlift when I go to my college gym I can deadlift 315 multiple times ........ I do trap bar deadlifts all the time

Back squats I do occasionally I do front squats way more than back squats 

I really wanna see your strength on the compounds :lol:

follow me on www.instagram.com/xcellzfitness (cheap plug) oh yeah you do lmao

lol benching bores me bore I can bench 245 with ease

I can deadlift when I go to my college gym I can deadlift 315 multiple times ........ I do trap bar deadlifts all the time

Back squats I do occasionally I do front squats way more than back squats 
oh OK mr.burpee

Jk lmao

Dudes reasons for working out in here are why i dont talk to other people working out.
I just like feelin good

Do you over generalize and stereotype people in every thread?

Smh whos this guy? Pops up in here once in a while and its never anything positive. So what some of us have problems...u perfect? Foh
NT is infamous for that one person who comes in positive threads to derail it and leave. Notice they always make a negative post and disappear.

If him doing full body workouts in those individual toe shoes with the Bane breathing mask on is what makes him feel good, ok?

Theres these 2 cats at my gym who do that same ****, one seems like he might a cooler older guy and the other has short man syndrome, but the older one NEVER touches his chest, its always half reps.... then when he spots the other one his hands NEVER leave the bar, once theguy goes over 315 you can tell its a half press half row :lol:

Lol bro theres a guy i see time to time that quarter reps skull crushers, got damn SKULL CRUSHERS!! Lol its kinda funny tho cuz he builds up to 30lbs on each side and his elbows r flared out like crazy and then comes the quarter rep.

NT is infamous for that one person who comes in positive threads to derail it and leave. Notice they always make a negative post and disappear.

If him doing full body workouts in those individual toe shoes with the Bane breathing mask on is what makes him feel good, ok?
Insta is good people and he helps people out in real life on another level #respect 

Lol bro theres a guy i see time to time that quarter reps skull crushers, got damn SKULL CRUSHERS!! Lol its kinda funny tho cuz he builds up to 30lbs on each side and his elbows r flared out like crazy and then comes the quarter rep.
I like the whole stack half repper on tricep pushdowns 
laugh.gif

I like the whole stack half repper on tricep pushdowns :lol:

:lol: that too. I seen a guy doing bicep curls on the cable machine and hes thrusting his hips forward like hes having sex lol. It was so weird cuz u can see the cable.machine in the mirror at my gym. Imagine u doing ur lifts and u look in the mirror and way in the background Theres some guy thrusting his hips back and forth doing cable curls lmao.

Insta is good people and he helps people out in real life on another level #respect 

I love IG.

He the first person that actually to speak on me directly.

He forever have my heart...

Including you too, Boss, Jew, Amel, Tdogg

All of my workout fam is good with me :lol:

Last edited:

I wasn't talking about him, the other dude lol

I like the whole stack half repper on tricep pushdowns :lol:

:lol: that too. I seen a guy doing bicep curls on the cable machine and hes thrusting his hips forward like hes having sex lol. It was so weird cuz u can see the cable.machine in the mirror at my gym. Imagine u doing ur lifts and u look in the mirror and way in the background Theres some guy thrusting his hips back and forth doing cable curls lmao.
*cues "the gym is my girlfriend" Song by Kali Muscle

Just finished chest.

Flat bench:
250x3x5
280x1

Decline:
225x10
205x10
185x2x10

4 other accessory 4x10

Now to edit this video. Forgot my damn lens. Good thing my man brought his camera. I would've been so mad. God is good.

Back
Top Bottom