STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Shawty was thirsty, after he declined her nuts she went for the chest, straight up said f it BUT Homie still aint pick up the sign-no wonder she aint liking your ig pics

"She aint like not 1 back"

This made me laugh :lol:
and she just posted an IG snap but ain't watch mine. I'm sleep [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Wait, a girl offered you some nuts and you said no because you didnt know their macros?!

Is cutting that serious?
lmaooooo damn...come to think of it you right. I would've said the same thing if someone else told me that. Yall making it sound worse than it is [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Shawty was thirsty, after he declined her nuts she went for the chest, straight up said f it BUT Homie still aint pick up the sign-no wonder she aint liking your ig pics
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Man .... I'm sleep. I'm off this. Yall won.

OK look, I'm used to ugly girls trying to talk to me, IF they do I just chalked it up as she was just being nice.

She could be a habitual nut offerer. She probably offered another man those same nuts. She probably go around asking to touch chests.

Look, I had many a ****.....I just deal with anxiety issues with woman. F yall. I just DM'd her. If she leave me on read I'm withdrawing from the class FOH. Won't see me crumble.

Last edited:
I made the same mistake before. If she already touching you, you need to move quickly. By the time you both go home and get on the internet, you lost. You're basically fighting for attention with ten other guys tryna hit via social media lol

She's not interested anymore. Lol

Last edited:
Last girl touched me was summer of 87 and it was only cause the bus was crowded
:lol:
[emoji]9996[/emoji]

I made the same mistake before. If she already touching you, you need to move quickly. By the time you both go home and get on the internet, you lost. You're basically fighting for attention with ten other guys tryna hit via social media lol

She's not interested anymore. Lol
damn. Figured. You right.

I bugged out. Smh @ myself. I ain't even realize I pulled a Virgin move until dude said "you ain't take nuts cause you cutting? Its that serious?" AND SHE ACTUALLY LOOKED GOOD. Some Spanish ***.

This is what happens when most **** you got in real life, you bagged online.

I blew it like candles on a birthday cake.

I'm putting the paperbag over my face tonight. I'm taking it back to HS.

Real recognize real. I'm looking very unfamiliar rn. Very vague. Very "I know you?"

[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Well she I blew it here's a pic of her. Most of them is art. This all I could get.

I'm officially a wasteman.

I deleted the Dm thread. She eventually read but ain't reply. Yall was right it's too late [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

It's only never too late if you're rich/famous.

She ain't bad looking at all. Girls at the gym don't talk to me either fam
this happened in class. No girls talk to me at the gym except some white girl with jungle fever, but she was like 40, looked 40 and just ain't look good.

Regardless I slacked.

Amel was right though about the internet. it's over with.

....and I took my damn likes back, too.

:lol: dont kill me

OK look, I'm used to ugly girls trying to talk to me, IF they do I just chalked it up as she was just being nice.

She could be a habitual nut offerer. She probably offered another man those same nuts. She probably go around asking to touch chests.

Look, I had many a ****.....I just deal with anxiety issues with woman. F yall. I just DM'd her. If she leave me on read I'm withdrawing from the class FOH. Won't see me crumble.

:lol: @ habitual nut offerer u got me dying fam. But dont worry i feel ur pain it seems i attract fat women the most. They alwaya tryna molest me and **** smh

I deleted the Dm thread. She eventually read but ain't reply. Yall was right it's too late [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Cool nuh bout waste man. U be alright. Peep the book "Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene. Kief put me on game i just started it. My game mad rusty i was on housey for 14mths, only females i saw were in the pron i was watching :lol:

Nah, to be honest I'm just not a people person.

I'm an introvert. Whenever I went to parties/clubs, I just sat there. I was never on it like that. Like last club i went to, girls kept asking ME while I was just sitting there, quiet. I've always had social anxiety. So when she obviously wanted me, in my mind I'm just thinking she's over friendly. On top of that, I had on a damn windbreaker with tiros and some Sambas. It would be the era where i come to school in whatever, cause I'm not trying to socialize but graduate. I ain't expect that.

But being social was always hard for me. Around people in general. 9/10 I bagged and had....Facebook [emoji]128564[/emoji]

If I go out to say, go to the gym, that's it. I don't have plans to talk to nobody.

But yeah, I slacked. But f it. I still got **** regardless......I just want more.

But I know mad girls have told me they were scared to approach cause I always look serious.

F it though. Everybody gotta caress a "L" at leaSt once in their lifetime.

:lol: dont kill me

:lol: @ habitual nut offerer u got me dying fam. But dont worry i feel ur pain it seems i attract fat women the most. They alwaya tryna molest me and **** smh

Cool nuh bout waste man. U be alright. Peep the book "Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene. Kief put me on game i just started it. My game mad rusty i was on housey for 14mths, only females i saw were in the pron i was watching :lol:
lmao will do. I can get em. Yall see I'm funny. I put my best quality forward. Once they say I'm funny or they like my body, my foot in the door. The rest is just opening it. That's easy.

I just BARELY have a female come on to me. I'm just an ugly black dude with braids. It f'd me up when she did that lmaooooo I ain't know what to do and I ain't wanna jump the gun and she think I'm a weirdo.

.....but she if she really a habitual nut offerer though. Yall just gonna ignore that part huh

Yo i def relate. Im an introvert as well. My therapist be tryna get me to socialize more but i just cant do it i be saying f it. Always liked keepin to myself if i wasnt with my ppl from my hood. I was always the quiet guy and it use to get mistaken for bein shy when i was a kid but i was never shy. I just always preferred to listen than to talk and speak only when i had something valuable to say

Yo i def relate. Im an introvert as well. My therapist be tryna get me to socialize more but i just cant do it i be saying f it. Always liked keepin to myself if i wasnt with my ppl from my hood. I was always the quiet guy and it use to get mistaken for bein shy when i was a kid but i was never shy. I just always preferred to listen than to talk and speak only when i had something valuable to say
Likewise. It's just hard for me bro. I was chilling with my man and his people last weekend. I just felt out of place. I've always just been to myself. My mom/brother were the outgoing ones. Even my ex had to drag me out cause if not I wouldn't go.

Ssme!!! You learn a lot when you listen too. I was always the listener, never the talker.

But I'm in an arts major (f art tho) and I had mentioned some work in class and I think that's when home girl was like "hmmmm" cause she really interested in Art and ish. She never said one word to me before today when I spoke up, bro. It's different if she been talking to me. It came out the blue.

I've had women stare at me. Like STARE. I try to talk.to them. They shut me down. It's subjective bro. You know women are fickle and weird af.

Word it really is. The way my.therapist explained it to me she says i been in this zone all isolated for so long that basically its become normal for me. I gotta get out of it but like u said **** is hard. She always tell me i gotta smile more but i only ever smile when i laugh. Add the fact if i dont really know u i wont trust u. Even worse since i got hit. I be on the defensive a lot more.

I remember exactly how u describing... Id roll to parties wit my homies and girls would always ask "whats good with ur boy?" cuz i was always so serious

I wouldn't be surprised if most of us are introverts. It's why we in hea lol

Ding ding ding.

Theres absolutely some relationship between serious exercise and mental health. I mean its one thing to work out to be healthy, look good, etc., but the number of people who turn it into an obsession are really high.

I think most people use working out as some sort of coping mechanism. Theres any number of causes (anxiety, social awkwarness, wanting to be attractive to girls, insecurities). ****, we've all got SOMETHING, myself included.

Its why I find the "juice" topic so fascinating in here. Thats when things really become clear in regards to exercise and mental health.

I appreciate the openness and honesty @Soundview. That kind of stuff is definitely welcome in here and its a breath of fresh air. I think it shines a light on how "important" working out and looking good really is.

Word it really is. The way my.therapist explained it to me she says i been in this zone all isolated for so long that basically its become normal for me. I gotta get out of it but like u said **** is hard. She always tell me i gotta smile more but i only ever smile when i laugh. Add the fact if i dont really know u i wont trust u. Even worse since i got hit. I be on the defensive a lot more.

I remember exactly how u describing... Id roll to parties wit my homies and girls would always ask "whats good with ur boy?" cuz i was always so serious
Bro I hate that. Girls ask me "why don't you smile you always serious" OK SORRY LET ME WALK AROUND JUST SMILING 24/7 WTF???

Either that or girls think I'm "stuck up" cause I don't speak. Maybe I'm just shy? You dumb *****. The BS you hear for beING an introvert is crazy. I remember my mom's friends would complain I wouldn't say hi.

My mom: so.....Did he say hi back last time?
Them: no
Mom: and...he didn't say it back this time?
Mom: then....why do you keep saying hi to him?

I tried a therapist. It was stupid. She had me working on problems THAT WEREN'T PROBLEMS. Meanwhile my anxiety never got addressed. So I said F a therapist. I got ****. I got bread. Imma get more Bread and more ****.

But like I said. Homegirl threw me off. Never looked my way until I bring up a daMN Paul Gauguin photo.

Brooooo same. People always like "Yo your boy good?" I always felt pressured to interact or I'd feel like they would think I was bringing their mood/good time down.

So when homegirl asked to touch my chest first thing popped into my mind was "Who paid you" lmaooo

Ding ding ding.

Theres absolutely some relationship between serious exercise and mental health. I mean its one thing to work out to be healthy, look good, etc., but the number of people who turn it into an obsession are really high.

I think most people use working out as some sort of coping mechanism. Theres any number of causes (anxiety, social awkwarness, wanting to be attractive to girls, insecurities). ****, we've all got SOMETHING, myself included.

Its why I find the "juice" topic so fascinating in here. Thats when things really become clear in regards to exercise and mental health.

I appreciate the openness and honesty @Soundview. That kind of stuff is definitely welcome in here and its a breath of fresh air. I think it shines a light on how "important" working out and looking good really is.

Its definitely starting to become a sort of obsession for me. Ive posted before its basically the only positive thing i have going in my life atm. I also have a lot of pent up anger and am very defensive, so working out i feel is the best relief for me. I zone out a lot and get lost in my thoughts and have flashbacks but that hr or 2 im at the gym i feel the most relaxed mentally. I find myself thinking about working out even whenni cant sleep at nights. Not necessarily obsessed with reaching my goals but just the actual act of working out. Its kinda like a drug to me, like that fiend thats chasing the next hit

Bro I hate that. Girls ask me "why don't you smile you always serious" OK SORRY LET ME WALK AROUND JUST SMILING 24/7 WTF???

Either that or girls think I'm "stuck up" cause I don't speak. Maybe I'm just shy? You dumb *****. The BS you hear for beING an introvert is crazy. I remember my mom's friends would complain I wouldn't say hi.

My mom: so.....Did he say hi back last time?
Mom: and...he didn't say it back this time?
Mom: then....why do you keep saying hi to him?

I tried a therapist. It was stupid. She had me working on problems THAT WEREN'T PROBLEMS. Meanwhile my anxiety never got addressed. So I said F a therapist. I got ****. I got bread. Imma get more Bread and more ****.

But like I said. Homegirl threw me off. Never looked my way until I bring up a daMN Paul Gauguin photo.

Brooooo same. People always like "Yo your boy good?" I always felt pressured to interact or I'd feel like they would think I was bringing their mood/good time down.

So when homegirl asked to touch my chest first thing popped into my mind was "Who paid you" lmaooo

Lmao my guy! My mom has a friend i never say hi to either lmaoo. Since i was 5 i never rated her. Its to the point my dukes would tell me shes coming over id get up ans get dressed to leave. My mom would ask where i was going id say idk anywhere but here lmao

Word therapist really aint help me much either. I ended up using all the sessions i was allowed and towards the end i felt like it was pointless. I felt like she really coulsnt understand my situation, what i was going thru and how i grew up. I cant blame her but she just couldnt relate to none of it. Wont lie tho the pills the psychiatrist gave me do help some

Last edited:
went to University of Louisiana at Lafayette gym today..... was pretty empty.

hit the indoor track for 30 minutes

did 60:30's

in between did forward and back lunges,prisoner body squats, frog jumps, back paddling, and  side laterals.

did abs for 10 minutes non stop no breaks

hit the weight room did

3 sets of 10 --- 70lb DB Hammer Curls (superset with bar curls)

3 sets of 8-10 --  90lb Straight Bar Curls

2 sets of 105 DB Farmer Walks for 30 sec

3 sets of 5 70DB Seated Overhead Press

I did some other tri and other crap before I left like Crossbody curls not really worth mentioning felt good coming off a rest day.... I didnt really plan on lifting today.

Back
Top Bottom