STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Was feelimg it today. Ohp max 1 rep. 175. (Im 190).
Felt like i could've done more reps. I was a bit tired from starting at 95 and only going up 5lbs each set

First time in 7 weeks I didn't finish a squat workout. *****ed out and racked the weight on my last set with only 3 reps left. Times like that is when you need a lifting partner to just push you to finish.

Hips were tight, couldn't pull the bar into my back so my elbow was killing me. Overall just a ****** squat day lol.

260 4x8, 1x5, 1x3

Last edited:
First time in 7 weeks I didn't finish a squat workout. *****ed out and racked the weight on my last set with only 3 reps left. Times like that is when you need a lifting partner to just push you to finish.

Hips were tight, couldn't pull the bar into my back so my elbow was killing me. Overall just a ****** squat day lol.

260 4x8, 1x5, 1x3

Good stuff bro!!

I'm in class off this superburn caffeine and it's so hard to not jump up and wile out

giphy.gif

Dropped to 179. Had to bump calories up 100. I was going for .5/week to keep minimal strength loss.

Am I the only one never satisfied with how I look? I asked my ex 100x this morning if I looked "really small". I can't wait to bulk back up. I started having second thoughts about cutting. Lol.

How is everything with that?
It's ok, I guess. Only felt the caffeine side.

Finally gave in and copped a belt.

Hit a new PR today on DL, worked up to 315x10 365x5 405x5 435x4.

Felt smooth and like I had more in the tank, form is much better with the belt as well.

Ramen Burger with wasabi mayo, pork buns, chicken dumplings and chicken and shrimp tempura rolls for the gains though. :pimp:

Was feelimg it today. Ohp max 1 rep. 175. (Im 190).
Felt like i could've done more reps. I was a bit tired from starting at 95 and only going up 5lbs each set

260 4x8, 1x5, 1x3

Good work fellas! :pimp:

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Major shouts to my brother m boiz m boiz aka BigBoss aka Cornbread Strong for blessing me with these wrist wraps. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Pressing gains coming #soon.

Last edited:
Was just informed that they're offering a waygu burger and wine event at a restaurant by my way. I've heard of waygu beef but never had. Gotta give it a try this weekend.

pretty sure i ****** my spine or some muscle in the trap/neck or something....

was doing OHP and when i started my second set i just felt something sprain 
sick.gif

**** hurts like hell still.. hopefully i recover soon

Not SUPER crowded but somewhat busy if that makes sense lol. You def dont wanna head there from 4-6, worst ever. By 930-10 **** becomes DEAD
thanks. just came back. went around 7:20... there was some people there but i was def able to get my workout in.

going back tomorrow around 9 PM with my boys 
pimp.gif

pretty sure i ****** my spine or some muscle in the trap/neck or something....

was doing OHP and when i started my second set i just felt something sprain :x

**** hurts like hell still.. hopefully i recover soon

Yikes. Feels like nearly everyone in this thread been cursed lately. Damn Big Boss Effect.... :x

^^:lol:

deadlift/squat party @ Largos? :nerd:

Edit: Crap NVM i forgot i was dropping off my moms at dulles tomorow night. wont make it :smh:

Last edited:
Hit legs.

230x2
245x2
265x2 (last rep was a grinder)
Then hit 7 accessory exercises, 4x10.

My right knee has been having problems for a year now. My ex swears it's due to age. I mean it doesn't hurt but it cracks and isn't as strong as the left leg. Been taking fish oil. Should I see a doctor?

Also some good looking girl in class was eating nuts and offered me some. I'm like no thanks. Then I told her I was cutting so I gotta know macros of everything. Then she asked if I lifted. Then she asked to touch my chest cause it was "sticking out". I ain't even flex it lol. I asked "is my cut working?" She said "yeah!" Then we talked about dieting and stuff. Then I asked if she had.IG. followed her. Gonna see how it is next.week before I jump in the DM''s lol.

Funny thing is...I had a windbreaker on. I wish I could ask a random girl if I could touch her chest cause it's poking out. Blah.

Saw dudes quick repping 3-4 plates. Quarter squattING smh. Not that I care, whatever makes you happy in the gym, do it. As long as you leave satisfied. But then I'm like they're probably telling dudes they're squatting 5 when they're barely squatting 3. That's my problem with that BS. There are dudes who dont touch their chest with the bar and say they bench 405.

NO.

Anyways. I can't wait to bulk. But I guess cutting isn't so bad after today [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
soundview soundview im pretty sure if you asked to touch her chest, its sticking out, only good things wouldve came... u prolly wouldnt be sharing that story right now cuz youd be busy [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Can I touch your chest?

No, but you can touch my d. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Lol that chick wants the D.
I hate people like you who gives false hope to someone to see them crash and burn lol.

Eh. She was probably just being friendly. Idk. I liked 4 of her pics she ain't like not 1 back....she dont f with me [emoji]128514[/emoji] she did say she only uses IG to promote her ART business tho

soundview soundview im pretty sure if you asked to touch her chest, its sticking out, only good things wouldve came... u prolly wouldnt be sharing that story right now cuz youd be busy [emoji]128517[/emoji]
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I wish. My life sucks. As you all know

Can I touch your chest?

No, but you can touch my d. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]
I should've made it jump when she touched it lmao it was so out of the blue I didn't know what to say

Last girl touched me was summer of 87 and it was only cause the bus was crowded

Wait, a girl offered you some nuts and you said no because you didnt know their macros?!

Is cutting that serious?

Back
Top Bottom