STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Leg day yesterday.

Vid shows my last set, 295x3.

Taking videos is Def humbling, I'm noticing a few flaws in my form.

As always, feel free to comment/critique.

Good ****, shot you a follow 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Good ish!!! So you just out here spotting fake Jordans and deadlifting 455....mam of the year.

I'm the only one who doesn't warm up properly.

I do 135x5-8
225x5
Heavy sets

I hate warm ups I'll do bicep curls with a 10 in between so I don't pull a bicep.

I'm the type to hit 135x10 on the bench 2x then jump into a heavy set. My body don't even be ready lol I feel like if I warm up more I'll waste more energy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Curling 10s won't save your biceps bro 
laugh.gif

My boy who is a monster comes in right after Ive warmed up on every bench day and starts with 315, the other day I was doing sets of 5 with 335 and he just jumps in and hits it for 10 no warmup 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Good ish!!! So you just out here spotting fake Jordans and deadlifting 455....mam of the year.

I'm the only one who doesn't warm up properly.

I do 135x5-8

225x5

Heavy sets

I hate warm ups I'll do bicep curls with a 10 in between so I don't pull a bicep.

I'm the type to hit 135x10 on the bench 2x then jump into a heavy set. My body don't even be ready lol I feel like if I warm up more I'll waste more energy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Curling 10s won't save your biceps bro :lol:

My boy who is a monster comes in right after Ive warmed up on every bench day and starts with 315, the other day I was doing sets of 5 with 335 and he just jumps in and hits it for 10 no warmup :lol: :x
I haven't torn a bicep yet going heavy so it must be working.

Hater R.I.P [emoji]128170[/emoji]

Can't wait until I'm repping 315. Ahhhh

I'm not taking no bicep advice from Boss 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You think if dude i was spotting would have been curling in between sets it would have made a difference?.... NO 
laugh.gif

I'm just giving my boy Sound a hard time but if its going to tear its going to tear homie, no stopping it.

Can someone in here school me on the mind-muscle connection please

Next time your curling put your free hand on your bicep as you curl, you'll notice a difference.

Wanna be a little more specific :rofl:

I think a way to describe it is imagine your muscle going through the motion every step of the way. Imagine the fibers firing up and really engaging throughout the movement.

Sometimes, people just "go through the motions" without really thinking about it.

Try closing your eyes too.

Hope this helps.

I'm not taking no bicep advice from Boss :lol:
:lol:

You think if dude i was spotting would have been curling in between sets it would have made a difference?.... NO :lol:

I'm just giving my boy Sound a hard time but if its going to tear its going to tear homie, no stopping it.
yeah I know.

"N**** teAR biceps every day, B" - Cam'Ron

I just like to warm it up in between sets. F it. People do cardiovascular before sets. Lots of warm ups. I walk 15 min to the train, then a block to the bus and 2 blocks to the gym. If my blood ain't pumping by then WHAT IS THE HUMAN BODY GOOD FOR.

I'm in class off this superburn caffeine and it's so hard to not jump up and wile out

giphy.gif

Dropped to 179. Had to bump calories up 100. I was going for .5/week to keep minimal strength loss.

Am I the only one never satisfied with how I look? I asked my ex 100x this morning if I looked "really small". I can't wait to bulk back up. I started having second thoughts about cutting. Lol.

I would look into inzer.

I have a single prong inzer belt, best belt ever, very high quality.
I just don't know if I want to dish out the change for it. Plus I like the lever action

Good **** my dog!

Now plug that in as your new max and get back to building :pimp:
Thanks boss!

Just commenting on the quality of inzer. You get what you pay for. Once you buy an inzer belt, it will last you a lifetime.

I'll need some inzer knee wraps soon.I was just reading about inzer and his controversial 700+ deadlift.

Does largo golds get crowded on Friday night around 7-8ish???

Last edited:
I'm in class off this superburn caffeine and it's so hard to not jump up and wile out

giphy.gif

Dropped to 179. Had to bump calories up 100. I was going for .5/week to keep minimal strength loss.

Am I the only one never satisfied with how I look? I asked my ex 100x this morning if I looked "really small". I can't wait to bulk back up. I started having second thoughts about cutting. Lol.

How is everything with that?

Last edited:
Finally gave in and copped a belt.

Hit a new PR today on DL, worked up to 315x10 365x5 405x5 435x4.

Felt smooth and like I had more in the tank, form is much better with the belt as well.

Ramen Burger with wasabi mayo, pork buns, chicken dumplings and chicken and shrimp tempura rolls for the gains though. :pimp:

Finally gave in and copped a belt.

Hit a new PR today on DL, worked up to 315x10 365x5 405x5 435x4.

Felt smooth and like I had more in the tank, form is much better with the belt as well.

Ramen Burger with wasabi mayo, pork buns, chicken dumplings and chicken and shrimp tempura rolls for the gains though. :pimp:

Good stuff papi. Deadlift day for me today.

Back
Top Bottom