STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Im telling yall to try out Synedrex. Until i try jetfuel, synedrex is goat for me period.
So my coworker says. But it's discontinued. Unless you got a link for it.

Is there any gain to that? Always wondered that. I've seen Mike Rash Is do it. Isn't it considered a "burn out"? From what I read either burn outs work for you or they don't. I've did them but not enough to know whether thy work for me.

you're not supposed to consume any other caffeine with it...So I rely on that until I cycle off for a month when the bottle is done.

I'll try 3 and give my review in 2-4 weeks. I'm doing a slow cut so I can maintain/gain strength. I powerbuild. Heavy compounds, hypertrophy accessory.

What should the thermogenic feel like, anyways? Just a warming feeling?

LOL youll be alright you can take additional caffeine,and yes a tingling sensation warm feeling.... I have been using it for years and still get that feeling....
It burns fat without you doing anything, trust the process lol

metabolic nutrition makes great products might have to try it one day.
Word? How will I know it's working? Cause I'll way less? Cause I'm dropping regardless. So it's hard to tell the difference between placebo and actual work from whatever you're taking.

Is there any gain to that? Always wondered that. I've seen Mike Rash Is do it. Isn't it considered a "burn out"? From what I read either burn outs work for you or they don't. I've did them but not enough to know whether thy work for me.

Maybe, maybe not, my coach had one of his buddies do the when he was rehabbing a pec strain just to pump as much blood into the area as possible. Will you actually gain strength or size? Probably not, but you will get a hell of a pump and all the "little" muscles and joints will be sore as **** the next few days.
oh ok. So basically it's something you just say "f it" and do it too, but has no actual gain? Cause I know after a certain amount of reps (I'd say 20) it's just pointless lol

Just read some articles about it being discontinued...thats wierd. It says its out of stock on the website but its always out of stock since they sell out fast. And i couldve sworn i saw them promoting it on their IG page a while back.

If they are discon. then :frown:

Word? How will I know it's working? Cause I'll way less? Cause I'm dropping regardless. So it's hard to tell the difference between placebo and actual work from whatever you're taking.
oh ok. So basically it's something you just say "f it" and do it too, but has no actual gain? Cause I know after a certain amount of reps (I'd say 20) it's just pointless lol
your body fat percentage will drop a lot, weight, abs will be more visible after a good gym session with lots of movement.. I dunno how much cardio you do taking it 30-40 mins before I lose 4-5 pounds easy. a lot of iffb pro people use it also.

anything thermogenic is good to take before you do some running or an intense workout for maximium gains

Last edited:
you do pistol squats with weight? or just body weight? looks hell hard for me lol. I love the burn from bulgarin split squat tho.

i looked up types of squats and i saw this one called Anderson squat...i think im gonna give it a try one of these days
def body weight. trying to perfect them unassisted first lol

You hold a band or anything? I want to learn them for swag gains.

Chest tricep day. 3rd week Ed coen bench. 2x8 @160

Overall boring day. Just did lots of dips and a lot of tricep work after. Took an afternoon nap and felt all drunk.

Last edited:
Just read some articles about it being discontinued...thats wierd. It says its out of stock on the website but its always out of stock since they sell out fast. And i couldve sworn i saw them promoting it on their IG page a while back.

If they are discon. then :frown:
YUPPPPP DISCONTINUED. I found it on maybe 2 websites. For like $45

your body fat percentage will drop a lot, weight, abs will be more visible after a good gym session with lots of movement.. I dunno how much cardio you do taking it 30-40 mins before I lose 4-5 pounds easy. a lot of iffb pro people use it also.

anything thermogenic is good to take before you do some running or an intense workout for maximium gains
I do 15 min HIIT after every workout.

Yeah I know. Saw Jerry Buendia mention them.

Back day today. Think im going to keep a bodybuilding style day today. Let me legs rest a bit. So no dead lift I'll deadlift on saturday

Ive never done it myself, I did a set of 50 with 135 and my damn vision got blurry so I said F all these reps 
laugh.gif

Yeah I would say after a certain amount of reps you aren't getting the same kind of returns that force growth, 20s on squat will change your life though from what I've heard. 

I would do stuff like that if you were on a deload week or something.

xcellz xcellz Yo, you said it burns fat even when not working out. So it will burn more when I do work out? Cause I'm not trying to drop like, 5lbs in a week. I'm slow cutting, at .5lbs a week (even though I dropped 4 this past month) cause I don't need my strength to go down crazy. Not trying to wake up and I'm 10lbs less at the end of the week [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah seems like jetfuel will be my go to when i start to cut.

Chest for today-cant wait
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT MUTHA*****. BUY THAT S****.

Ive never done it myself, I did a set of 50 with 135 and my damn vision got blurry so I said F all these reps :lol:

Yeah I would say after a certain amount of reps you aren't getting the same kind of returns that force growth, 20s on squat will change your life though from what I've heard. 

I would do stuff like that if you were on a deload week or something.
yeah I did 20s on squats with 315s in my power lifting days. I was watching the clip yesterday. It was brutal lmao.

Overall boring day. Just did lots of dips and a lot of tricep work after. Took an afternoon nap and felt all drunk.

Just take over a squat rack. JK lol.

Honestly whatever is around I'll keep my hand o and try my best to not actually hold it.

I think you will have more success doing 5x5 on bench then the Coan program personally.

I think you will have more success doing 5x5 on bench then the Coan program personally.

Probably man. It's so lame. :lol: I usually just crank out a bunch of reps at 135 after because I feel like I did nothing.

I'm gonna try some pistol squats NOT in the squat rack on leg day Instagram. Also not on a ball or any of the dumb stuff.

Try the program I'm using.

My only problem with the Coan program is Coan actually never used that program, but I'm sure yall know that already.

5x5 is a good one too, I used the Ripptoe version, not that Medhi guy. But a 5x5 is good in general. Unless your bench is high. Then a 5x3 or a 3x3.

Last edited:
I was doing 5x5 but i felt like i was hitting a plateau. Im doing the coan program right now, gonna see how that goes. 5x3 sounds good tho might mess with that after.

I guess you are brolic. I just peeped your page.

Also that's the second time you said "nigguh" how the hell methodcial or whatever his name is ain't seeing this [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm at 147 right still trying to stay lean. I'm a cardio bunny at heart, November and December usually when I go into bulk mode... Last year I got up to 165......   how is that jetfuel working for you?

We have a running thread on nt. Lots of good info. Saw you ask about watches or other gadgets to track HR and stuff. http://niketalk.com/t/306746/run-with-us-on-instagram-ntrunning-niketalkrunning/4530

Have had a cold for the past week, haven't worked out since Wednesday. Not feeling it today but like joe rogan says I gotta #conquermyinner***** :lol:

Lol its funny you mention cold... i keep seeing women post those memes.. " scientist say women and childbirth can almost feel the pain of a man when he has a cold"
:rofl:

Last edited:
Probably man. It's so lame.
laugh.gif
I usually just crank out a bunch of reps at 135 after because I feel like I did nothing.

I'm gonna try some pistol squats NOT in the squat rack on leg day Instagram. Also not on a ball or any of the dumb stuff.
Yeah man it doesn't have much volume at all.
I was doing 5x5 but i felt like i was hitting a plateau. Im doing the coan program right now, gonna see how that goes. 5x3 sounds good tho might mess with that after.
Thats why you gotta deload, also you can cycle the 5x5, 5x3, 3x5, 3x3 and just build up.

Did shoulders yesterday.

10 minutes on the elliptical

Military Press:

Warm up: 2x12 65lbs

5x5 155lbs

OHP:

5x5 115lbs

Super Set: 3x12

Backwards dumbbell shoulder press

Backwards lat raises 

Super Set: 3x10

Backwards dumbbell alt. 'w' raises

Shrugs

Finished up with abs/oblique work

Last edited:
What's the difference from Military Press and OHP? Is one seated and the other standing?

I'll go back to 5x5. I've been doing light weight high reps for a minute. I really don't have goals for my bench like I do squat and dl. I can rep two plates so I'm like meh it's good enough. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom