STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Week 3 bench program done. Got another 6 weeks before it starts to get challenging weight wise.

Barx8
135x8
165x8
185x8 x2

Did chest accesory work, tris and cardio.

Week 3 bench program done. Got another 6 weeks before it starts to get challenging weight wise.

Barx8
135x8
165x8
185x8 x2

Did chest accesory work, tris and cardio.
Just reminded me I have to do my light sets of bench before I dip. Blah.

For my NYC people, how many nuts do you think come in a nuts4nuts bag? 28 or less? Cause whoever entered info for nuts4nuts...hell no that little bag ain't 38 carbs. I can't even find their nutritional info [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Gonna enter it as regular honey roasted almonds on MFP.

If you own a gym shark sleeveless vest, do your parents know you have a boyfriend?

Edit: dude also has alphalete carpis on
laugh.gif
Watch out bro people have reported me for less 
laugh.gif

For my NYC people, how many nuts do you think come in a nuts4nuts bag? 28 or less? Cause whoever entered info for nuts4nuts...hell no that little bag ain't 38 carbs. I can't even find their nutritional info [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Damn I haven't had those since like 08. I always smell them and just keep it moving. You got me thinking about them now. :lol:

Hell no; do you not how much sugar and fat those things must have in them

Damn I haven't had those since like 08. I always smell them and just keep it moving. You got me thinking about them now. :lol:
Lmaoo nah nuts4nuts is the truth. F the other off brand joints. We don't f with those.

But I bought some off Burnside last week TALK ABOUT DISGUSTING. I ate it cause I spent $2.00. That's $2 worth of $2. F all lat.

Nyc streets nuts are the truth. Papis out here loving them nuts .
Hell yeah. Especially when hot [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Hell no; do you not how much sugar and fat those things must have in them
you think so? So run with the original numbers, then? To be safe?

Welp. Hit all my macros today. Finally hit my fats. Thanks go a tip from my cousin on Olive Oil.

Did delts today.

Behind neck press 135x10, 115x10, 95x10x2
Arnold press
Front raise macHine (I made it up today)
Incline side raise
Side raise machine
Upright row
Weighted Abs 4x10
Bench Press 180 8x3
Cardio.

Got to eat ice cream today. Yay to carb saving.

Last edited:
Olive oil is the truth. I use it instead of salad dressing. Even instead of canola oil to cook with

Olive oil is the truth. I use it instead of salad dressing. Even instead of canola oil to cook with
Yeah see....we gonna keep it at Caesar/Ranch/Italian.

BUT....Didn't taste as bad as I thought. Plus it was good fats. no carbs. Inspiring. Amazing. Very yes.

Ya it definitely doesnt have the flavor like dressings but i ***** with it heavy. Squeeze some lime juice on and some black pepper

Ya it definitely doesnt have the flavor like dressings but i ***** with it heavy. Squeeze some lime juice on and some black pepper
health is wealth.

Long as it hits your macros. If you track or even have macros.

Last edited:
health is wealth.

I dont really. I just try and eat healthier foods. I cut out all sugary snacks and junk. Added more fruits and greens. Also having several smaller meals a day and not eating late. That was a problem i had for a while id eat late at night.

health is wealth.

I dont really. I just try and eat healthier foods. I cut out all sugary snacks and junk. Added more fruits and greens. Also having several smaller meals a day and not eating late. That was a problem i had for a while id eat late at night.
oh ok. I just IIFYM. Probably have 2 sugary snacks a day, tops. Usually 1 or none. Besides that I eat healthy.

Sure

Like in a squat, you want to your back rigid, core rigid, chest tight, all that stuff... Because thats what supports the weight on your shoulders/protects your lower back.

But you dont want your hips, quads, and hamstrings tight because thats whats moving. Youre stronger and more powerful when the muscles loose and has some freedom.

If your whole body is tight then youre gonna squat like the tinman. You run faster when you relax, and this applies to exercise too

Bingo, same idea.

It applies to other movements too, like bench presses and pull ups.

Its a pretty fascinating concept actually. I forget where i heard it from, but theres the wuote that the best/fastest athletes are typically the ones who can relax the quickest.
I know I'm mad late with this but can how would this apply to benching? Seriously curious

When squatting I can clearly see how this applies and tbh I think that was my problem when squatting and having my hip flexor pain. Everynow and then everything would be kept tight.

I did goblet squats with DB yesterday at work with this concept and felt A1

Just reached out to a product company I found and like and reached out to them for a business partnership. They're gonna check my Youtube and hit me tomorrow.

Hope the best for me ya'll. The grind don't stop.

Just reached out to a product company I found and like and reached out to them for a business partnership. They're gonna check my Youtube and hit me tomorrow.

Hope the best for me ya'll. The grind don't stop.
NT Discounts?

well this was a active monday...... did a 6 mile ruck earlier 

round 2 

then did 2 miles of sprints 

4 sets of 12 leg extensions (dropset)

and hit the chest for about 10-15 mins

any of you use any gps watches/fitness watches/gadgets to track your HR, calories burned, and etc?

follow me on IG www.instagram.com/xcellzfitness  I FOLLOW BACK NIGGUHS!!!!

well this was a active monday...... did a 6 mile ruck earlier 

round 2 
then did 2 miles of sprints 
4 sets of 12 leg extensions (dropset)
and hit the chest for about 10-15 mins

any of you use any gps watches/fitness watches/gadgets to track your HR, calories burned, and etc?

follow me on IG www.instagram.com/xcellzfitness  I FOLLOW BACK NIGGUHS!!!!
I guess you are brolic. I just peeped your page.

Also that's the second time you said "nigguh" how the hell methodcial or whatever his name is ain't seeing this [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom