STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Damn JP where you been brotha
I know man! 
tired.gif

Trying to make a comeback tho! lol

I miss you guys! 

How's your training/dieting and all that good stuff going?!

Happy monday fellas.

Sumo DL vid later, i feel like my form is off but ill let yall see in video.

Idk how someone works so hard to get into adequate shape only to let himself balloon into an obese man again

Like why lol

You act like its that simple. :lol:

He obviously has a very unhealthy relationship with food/his body especially considering how it ties into his career.

He even came out and said that he wasn't even getting the same level of offers for roles when he lost weight.

Thank you man. Trying to put up big numbers, bro. I need that 315 squat and bench. Squat is the hardest life of all 3 for me.

U will u almost there.
yeah I'm surprised I'm still hitting. It's motivating. No spot or nothing #FFFFFASPOTCLUB

This was me all day today.

Wonder what his diet consisted of? :lol:

(Pls ignore the stupid coupon beliw pixs)

Idk how someone works so hard to get into adequate shape only to let himself balloon into an obese man again

Like why lol
I think it was for "war dogs"

Last edited:
Just finished a sausage breakfast burrito, and i started thinking about getting back on an eating routine. I somewhat follow this program where i eat a protein, a carb, and a veggie for each big meal, with snacks in between. I'm thinking off just prepping the same meals for each day and just eating that. Might get boring eating the same thing, but then i will know i am hitting macros. I just want to lean out a bit, maybe drop a few pounds (currently hover around 185lbs).

Anyone do something similar???

Like why lol
Don't be an idiot Amel 
laugh.gif

We all know people who yo-yo with their weight.

From what I read he ate super small portions and probably just starved himself for the most part, you gotta be careful and reverse diet somewhat or you will just put all that weight back on.

Im willing to bet you have trouble gaining weight at all so I'm sure your opinion is skewed. 

Last edited:
Damn, you called me an idiot :lol:

No weiner touching for you

In all seriousness, I am probably your classic endomorph. I don't gain muscle all that quickly, but I gain it easier than ectomorphs do...but importantly, if I don't watch what I eat I can quickly get fat.

I would say yo yo-ing in weight ten or fifteen pounds might be the norm for most ppl. Working hard to drop hundreds of pounds and gaining it all back though...and maybe more :x

Last edited:
Just finished a sausage breakfast burrito, and i started thinking about getting back on an eating routine. I somewhat follow this program where i eat a protein, a carb, and a veggie for each big meal, with snacks in between. I'm thinking off just prepping the same meals for each day and just eating that. Might get boring eating the same thing, but then i will know i am hitting macros. I just want to lean out a bit, maybe drop a few pounds (currently hover around 185lbs).

Anyone do something similar???
I eat the same thing every day. But I grew up poor, so all we ate was the same thing most days. Eventually you either eat your 50th pb&j sandwich that day or you...starve. that's the same mentality I'm in now. That ground turkey youve been eating all month sound good af when you hungry enough lmaooo

I eat the same thing every day. But I grew up poor, so all we ate was the same thing most days. Eventually you either eat your 50th pb&j sandwich that day or you...starve. that's the same mentality I'm in now. That ground turkey youve been eating all month sound good af when you hungry enough lmaooo

them rice and beans always kept me full AF. That and PB+J sandwhiches had me big boy status my whole childhood smh

them rice and beans always kept me full AF. That and PB+J sandwhiches had me big boy status my whole childhood smh
It was just oodles and noodles and pb&j for me, then sometimes actual meals haha

Early morning ruck (35 pounds) 6 1\2 miles.... Pretty good for a Monday.... I'm hit my chest and tris later tonight.

Damn, you called me an idiot
laugh.gif

No weiner touching for you

In all seriousness, I am probably your classic endomorph. I don't gain muscle all that quickly, but I gain it easier than ectomorphs do...but importantly, if I don't watch what I eat I can quickly get fat.

I would say yo yo-ing in weight ten or fifteen pounds might be the norm for most ppl. Working hard to drop hundreds of pounds and gaining it all back though...and maybe more
sick.gif
He didn't lose hundreds of pounds though. 

Yeah, one if the trainers there mentioned that to me after i cleaned up,gona give it a try next time.

If you own a gym shark sleeveless vest, do your parents know you have a boyfriend?

Edit: dude also has alphalete carpis on :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom