STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I watched that video before... But with subtitles. The guy in the blue has the best squat form. I think he's a powerlifter. They were all really impressed with the weightlifter.

The biggest guy is the bodybuilder of the group.

That dude who folds like it's a good morning though #yikes

Last edited:
I see a lot of those good morning folds in real life.

The other day a dude had about 365 on the bar folded let go of the bar and it rolled up his back and smacked his head and he fell. If he didn't have his rails up he would of got pinned by his neck.

The other day a dude had about 365 on the bar folded let go of the bar and it rolled up his back and smacked his head and he fell. If he didn't have his rails up he would of got pinned by his neck.

Smh

Damn. I seen some videos of that happening on youtube that **** looks scary af.

Last edited:
My Oly Coach 345lbs back squat at 159lbs.

He always say: Big Chest, Butt Back, Tight Core, Open Knees - Now GO!

]

Last edited:
Looks like a textbook high back squat. I wanna be your coach so bad. He's my weight but so much stronger :lol:

Last edited:
Beast

Got me feelin like a *****
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I weigh less than that, and squat more...

and i still feel like a ***** 
roll.gif

By any chance, marmourjr, is your coach's max in the 400s?
Yes. 
laugh.gif
  I just asked him. He said 394 was his best back squat. 

He snatches 265lb.

He clean 325lbs

He's bouncing back from his wrist and knee injury.  He's starting to get his groove back.

Last edited:

was going through ucla's powerlifintg instagram... this dude and I have mutual friends.. son weighed in at 160 for that 405 
sick.gif

eek.gif

was going through ucla's powerlifintg instagram... this dude and I have mutual friends.. son weighed in at 160 for that 405 :x  :wow:

I swear man, a lot of these "smaller" looking Asian dudes are really killin' it.

Dat ≈3x bodyweight squat. For reps... :wow:

Makes me wanna train harder.

Hodge twins recommend squatting sets of 20-25 reps to get those leg gains. Thoughts?

I act agree with them... kinda. Back then I would do 5x5 for the squats but my legs still looked the same... I got my strength up but my quads werent growing much. It wasnt until I started mixing in high reps 8-15 when my legs act got bigger. But that cold be said for a lot of work outs.

Have they even made any gainz lately? Ive never taken them seriously.

Na they lost gains man :lol:  I dont even think they frequent the gym as much anymore. their more business savvy and focuses on stand up comedy now + eating junk food.
they have a new vid out where they try to see how much they can rep 225 on the flat.. they got like 18... like a year ago they were doing 15 reps with 245 on the incline bench.

lost all kindz of gainz.

imo this was when they were at their biggest.

now:

still a fan of them though. learned a lot and they act motivated me to start working out lol

:rofl:

I watch their food videos.

Can't take their gym stuff seriously.

Those cats are hilarious, but their workout advice isn't the best out there. I feel like Pumpchasers with Chris Jones is more helpful, especially if you're a beginner

Back
Top Bottom