STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Y'all try to act too tough with this more more more more

Dude decided to grind out a 5th rep and hurt himself.

But all kinds of gains right?

Thats what happens when you stop drinking the sauce 
laugh.gif

I never grind anything. I'm too much of a chicken****

Maybe that's why I don't lift like Big Boss [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Know ur body. If u tired but know u can squeeze in 1 more rep go for it, if u really gassed and feel like u cant then **** it, rack it. Better to walk away than hurting urself.

I know my legs can keep going way longer than my back can. When my center of gravity tips forward that's when I know it's time to stop. Lol

Are we talking leg gains in appearance or in strength?

If you want leg gains in apperance, I suggest doing tempo pause squats. And do them often.

Last edited:
I know my legs can keep going way longer than my back can. When my center of gravity tips forward that's when I know it's time to stop. Lol

Lol word once form starts to get sloppy i stop. Thats when injuries happen. If im struggling to push thru a rep but my forms good ill go for another 1. But when i start getting sloppy im done, dont wanna overcompensate and pull something

I was 163 pounds at the beginning of the week. I'm 158 pounds now. I did that just by cutting off most carbs. I've been doing what I can to stay full. Eat nuts. Eat veggies. Protein bars. Pretzels (not sure if count as carbs). On top of that I kept my meat intake the same. No loss of strength yet. I'll keep limiting my carbs.

I'm probably losing weight too quickly. My goal is to be 145 but a solid 145 by next summer. As solid as possible in a yr. Keep in mind I'm 5'4 so 145 is a good weight for me. Lol.

Last edited:
Are we talking leg gains in appearance or in strength?

If you want leg gains in apperance, I suggest doing tempo pause squats. And do them often.

Aesthetics pleigh boi :pimp:

Are you talking about pausing for a second at the bottom of the squat? I do this every time :\. My hammies grow but these stubborn quads. Tryna fill up these joggers ya feel me.

My Oly Squad. My old coach and my lifting Ukraine brother...

Snatching complex with 225. We had some fun.

Aesthetics pleigh boi :pimp:

Are you talking about pausing for a second at the bottom of the squat? I do this every time :\. My hammies grow but these stubborn quads. Tryna fill up these joggers ya feel me.

Temp down 5 seconds...3 sec hold at the bottom. Explode or tempo up.

I love doing isometrics squats. Some hard stuff but it will have them quads/hams right

I wish my legs would get smaller not bigger :lol:

I see skinny dudes repping 405 and I'm bigger and no where near that. Thats why I'm staying at 185 because I'll never find clothes.

Talk like that is why no one on here is going to know how I look like. Ever. :lol:

Tdogg finna make 50 memes of my face by the end of the day

Last edited:
Talk like that is why no one on here is going to know how I look like. Ever. :lol:

Tdogg finna make 50 memes of my face by the end of the day

For real :lol:

Tdogg, I'm 205, 5'11.5. Most of my heaviness are in my thighs :smokin

For real :lol:

Tdogg, I'm 205, 5'11.5. Most of my heaviness are in my thighs :smokin

lol your 2.5 inches taller and 20lbs heavier, lol but i still wont tolerate anymore stannis slander ya heard!!!!
Think you can just talk about him the way you want.

drinkin some pre jym right now... boutta go hit some back, bis, and abs tonight...

6 PM on a Saturday night is when you only see the dedicated 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom