STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Fat burners any good for losing weight quickly? if so any recommendations. I'll be doing a lot of cardio, sprints basketball adding weights too. Just trying to lose as much fat as possible, ill add muscle later.

Fat burners any good for losing weight quickly? if so any recommendations. I'll be doing a lot of cardio, sprints basketball adding weights too. Just trying to lose as much fat as possible, ill add muscle later.
Lipo 6 and I'm also taking CLA after meals.

Idont recommend fat burners until u hit a plateau.
So clean up the meal plan first
After you have see how that goes

Idont recommend fat burners until u hit a plateau.
So clean up the meal plan first
After you have see how that goes
I'll look into cla's at least for now since they're more like vitamins, but ill give that a go combined with I.f. See if that boosts weight loss, drinking nothing but water and already cut the junk and fast food. Yet to see any results, but Thanks for the advice

Fams for any of you looking for a PW. MP put out Wreckage not too long ago. I copped it on sale on BB like 3 weeks ago. I think its make up is towards Pre Jyms lane.

Idk what it is but I can't take a full scoop of it 
sick.gif
. Mind you I've taken Pre Jym, Pump Fuel Insanity, Alphamine(does nothing for me with 3 scoops) and Cellucor NO xtreme. 

I get the similar anxious feeling when I took a scoop of Methyl pump before I returned that with the quickness. 3/4 scoop of Wreckage and I'm good. Gonna look more into the ingredients to see what might be too much for me in there. Here's the link

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mp-hardcore/wreckage.html

Worst squat day ever. Said eff if after 3 garbage sets and rowed away the defeat for 20 minutes.

Better luck next week. I think it was partially due to being at anytime with no headphones and van Morrison playing with no one going hard. Most uninspiring gym ever. Must get to the real gym before it closes...

Worst squat day ever. Said eff if after 3 garbage sets and rowed away the defeat for 20 minutes.

Better luck next week. I think it was partially due to being at anytime with no headphones and van Morrison playing with no one going hard. Most uninspiring gym ever. Must get to the real gym before it closes...

We all have those days bro, tomorrow's a new day, don't sweat it.

Yesterday I focused mainly on my quads and I'm feeling it today however one of my wisdom tooth decided to grow. Dealing with the soreness and pain is TORTURE :x :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
It really is. I didn't have them in my car because at my main spot they have massive speakers that shake the floor and you can just plug your phone in. If it's not me playing something nice someone else is.

If you can't control the music it's a must though.

Last edited:
I forgot how intense hiit cardio can be since last time I did it was back in middle school days playing football, now about to be 22 and a bit overweight. Didnt do much just 6 sprints, 21 pick up basketball, and 2 circuits of jumping jacks' squats' burpees' and mountain climbers. I'll start adding jumprope in the mix maybe sunday, any other hiit exercises I should integrate in the cardio day?

I like to do battle ropes jump rope ladder drills and cone drills for cardio in addition to sprints. Gonna start swimming soon everybody said it's great for cardio

I actually dont mind no headphones sometimes. I can get through a workout faster as I dont check my phone as often changing songs, and if im changing songs then ill be inclined to check my phone for other things. :lol:

I actually dont mind no headphones sometimes. I can get through a workout faster as I dont check my phone as often changing songs, and if im changing songs then ill be inclined to check my phone for other things. :lol:

Before I copped an iPod shuffle (fantastic for the gym) I used put my phone in airplane mode so there was no distractions.

I cant stand hearing people slam down them power lift weights. Worst idea in the world to make thos boxes and have it be acceptable

My trainer (boxing) cancelled on me today so I'ma hit the pool today
smokin.gif
You train only at a boxing gym or do you have a membership at a regular gym also?

Reason why I'm asking is I use to train muay thai, but the weight training equipment sucked so I got a separate LA Fitness membership. Over the years I've noticed the amount of people shadow boxing in between sets or using the punching bags at LA has increased. They do it horrifically, but I thought it was interesting that more and more people are doing it. If you do weight training at a separate gym have you notice something like this also? 

Back
Top Bottom