STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yep. Just hit two last week in authentics.

I'll never drop big money on gym stuff. I'd rather spend it on food and be stronger than the dude in full inzer regalia. Everyone in my gym is on that tip though. Vans and chucks doing work.

I do have a pioneer belt on the way but that's all I've bought.

How do samples given before a comp not test positive the first time but then on a retest of same samples years from same comp suddenly test positive?
My understanding of drug tests are that they are always evolving as diagnostic technologies improved and became more accurate to look for a changing list of substances since new PEDs are created and discovered periodically. I wouldn't even be surprised if Kobe ever gets flagged from previous samples being tested, since dude was a guinea pig with the new medical tech.

Amazon product ASIN B01DMXUHF4

Thoughts? Attractive price point, good reviews.

Shoulders feel fine today, still red though. Goddamn slingshot.
laugh.gif
I use these ones. 

Amazon product ASIN B0195RJU0O

Just spend a little more and get SlingShot knee sleeves, Ive got 2 pairs I use and they're pretty good.

oh, why u need sleeves then?

Just spend a little more and get SlingShot knee sleeves, Ive got 2 pairs I use and they're pretty good.

For support, and I figure a little rebound would help the slight pain I have from my hip flexor.

Will look into the Slingshot.

Now the question is, I measured 13.25-13.5 for around my knee. For a size small its up to 13 inches, should I go with a small or medium?

Yep. Just hit two last week in authentics.

I'll never drop big money on gym stuff. I'd rather spend it on food and be stronger than the dude in full inzer regalia. Everyone in my gym is on that tip though. Vans and chucks doing work.

I do have a pioneer belt on the way but that's all I've bought.

I feel you 100%, always been the same way.

Tons of people in Vans and Chucks in my gym also, though Metcons and Adidas lifters are also quite common. I use Metcons for leg day but I have used Vans before.

Tons of people in Vans and Chucks in my gym also, though Metcons and Adidas lifters are also quite common. I use Metcons for leg day but I have used Vans before.

Did u cop the metcon 2? I'm debating. I loved the 1s

I was going to try and grab the black/gray/gold Metcon 2 but dont wanna pay full price. Looking for a decent deal.

Should I go S or M on those knee sleeves?

I was going to try and grab the black/gray/gold Metcon 2 but dont wanna pay full price. Looking for a decent deal.

Should I go S or M on those knee sleeves?
Go with the smaller end of your measurements, those aren't like sbns where they are a pain to get on if they're tight.

I was thinking S since the M's are 13-14.5 or something.

Im measuring at 13.25 or something. Im assuming the M's would stretch out or just be ineffective if they weren too tight enough?

People are REALLY naive if they think guys putting 550 pounds above their head are not on some kind of substance...

Just figured out why my shoulders are red.

They hurt from the slingshot I used for benching...and theyre red cause the day before I went to the beach in a tank top. :lol: Prolly a slight sunburn.

Last edited:
Man if I'm one of those lifters I'm carrying with me fake pee at all times. That's my likelihood you're ******* with

Back
Top Bottom