STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ball in kobes
Squat in kobes
Dl in kobes
Style in kobes
Run in kobes
Kobes are life

135 x10, 165 x8, 195x 8, 225 x5, 225 x4, 225 x3, 185 x6, 185x6, 135 x10, 135 x10

Followed with a grip of medicine ball jump throws that i just learned about, they are :pimp:
Finished with some plyometrics, calf raises, and stair climber

God damn y'all doin some VOLUME. 10 sets of the same lift is nuts to me. You workin on endurance?

Yea thats why i posted it to get some critique. I usually do like half that volume because ill do other leg exercises instead... mainly leg press and or lunges. Plus maybe bulgarian split squats, or goblet squats. Today i decided to scrap that and just do more squats. I really liked doing the medicine ball squat throws though

Last edited:
God damn y'all doin some VOLUME. 10 sets of the same lift is nuts to me. You workin on endurance?
You need to look up some of M Town Monstas bench work on IG, dude does crazy volume. 

My coach just sent me my new offseason program and he's thrown in some 10x10s on bench some 
sick.gif

10x10? RIP. I usually do 3 sets of 7-10 reps on pretty much everything unless I'm trying to max out. Might switch it up in the fall and do 5x5 though

Yeah these last 2 weeks Ive just been ******* around before I get back to business. 

Did 315x5x5 on bench tonight and it was like cupcakes, threw my feet up for a few sets, paused all the reps on a couple, nothing really impressive. Goal is 500 at under 250 one day.

Last edited:

You need to look up some of M Town Monstas bench work on IG, dude does crazy volume. 

My coach just sent me my new offseason program and he's thrown in some 10x10s on bench some :x

Damn that's nuts. I would have to drop so much weight to do that many sets. That or my form would be getting hideous after the 4th set. Props to you freaks that can do that much!

Anyone mess with slingshots? My buddy had one today and decided to use em. Repped out 225 a few times when I can normally do a rep or two.

Felt good, problem is my shoulders FELT it after, im home now and they are actually red and in a bit of pain (sore kind). Tomorrows gonna be fun. Did I do it wrong? Its red on the sides and front area of my shoulders, not back.

I did do my usual routine (with the shoulder...well not pain but soreness) after.

Last edited:
I'm curious to know, how many of them "juice".

I believe they all have at some point.  

Man hard to put a number on it but I'd say it's got to be common. Doesn't take away from the work they put in. Just hate that it had to be one of my favorite lifters that got caught.

I'm not terribly surprised though. Ilya got really small after taking a break from lifting a few years back and then turned into the incredible Hulk in a yr :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone mess with slingshots? My buddy had one today and decided to use em. Repped out 225 a few times when I can normally do a rep or two.

Felt good, problem is my shoulders FELT it after, im home now and they are actually red and in a bit of pain (sore kind). Tomorrows gonna be fun. Did I do it wrong? Its red on the sides and front area of my shoulders, not back.

I did do my usual routine (with the shoulder...well not pain but soreness) after.
It actually cause shoulder pain for me sometimes which is why I don't use it often. Its just another tool to use for overloading, I wouldn't use more than a couple times a month.

anybody use elbow sleeves?
I do, for a lot of pressing movements. I just ordered the new STrong sleeves in black, ill let you guys know how they are when I get them in. The SBD ones are awesome. I order them a little bigger than needed because I don't want any rebound from them.

How do samples given before a comp not test positive the first time but then on a retest of same samples years from same comp suddenly test positive?

I do, for a lot of pressing movements. I just ordered the new STrong sleeves in black, ill let you guys know how they are when I get them in. The SBD ones are awesome. I order them a little bigger than needed because I don't want any rebound from them.
cool bro thanks...i got the knee sleeves and it helped my squat immensely, hoping to get similar results with the elbow sleeves

How do samples given before a comp not test positive the first time but then on a retest of same samples years from same comp suddenly test positive?
Politics. And I believe they test for different things maybe? Not positive on that though.

Interesting. Was just wondering cuz five lifters got banned from Rio on samples retest

Politics. And I believe they test for different things maybe? Not positive on that though.
Interesting. Was just wondering cuz five lifters got banned from Rio due to samples retests.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom