STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lol, damn, I done goofed. Felt like I was going to blow my knees out on my squat today. I was like Wtf, why does it feel impossible.

And then I realized I had put 20 more pounds on by mistake lmao

Any suggestions on PWO? Just looking to see if anybody has tried anything new before I go ahead and cop some..I lack energy before hitting the weights man lol

i love my sbd knee sleeves. they're fantastic for my creaky old knees and they're much more durable than the TK knee bands that i was using.

preworkout? i bought some APS mesomorph and it has 1,3 dimethylamylamine - same thing that was in alotta the older preworkouts like the original jack3d. energy and pumps are bananas but i crash after using it. pretty much using nitramine and manik right now - both of those are very good!

i love my sbd knee sleeves. they're fantastic for my creaky old knees and they're much more durable than the TK knee bands that i was using.

preworkout? i bought some APS mesomorph and it has 1,3 dimethylamylamine - same thing that was in alotta the older preworkouts like the original jack3d. energy and pumps are bananas but i crash after using it. pretty much using nitramine and manik right now - both of those are very good!

Nice. Gonna check them out. The crash is fine since I workout at night and I need to get sleep somehow lol

Odd question but is it safe to do HIIT/Cardio with a preworkouts? I do it at the end of lifting, but I've never taken preworkours while cutting, only when I bulk.

you know, i haven't read up on the subject but i don't think it's very wise to take a big dose of stimulants and then do HIIT.

That GNC coupon posted earlier is only suppose to work for members but he said hed let me use it. So 12 paxk of combat bars it is

Tried a Quest Bar last week. First time. Maybe I bought the wrong one but it was Pumpkin something. HORRIBLE. I was like, NT hyped these things up man. But I will assume I got the wrong flavor

Tried a Quest Bar last week. First time. Maybe I bought the wrong one but it was Pumpkin something. HORRIBLE. I was like, NT hyped these things up man. But I will assume I got the wrong flavor
From what I understand ppl either hate or love the pumpkin ones. I ran into the same thing when I bought the vanilla almond flavor. Straight buns. But the chocolate chip I like. The apple pie is really really good too if you like apple pie

Finally getting back to form after a couple of false starts. Decided to take my health seriously and a couple months ago started waking up at 4am, 5 days a week to hit the gym before work. I have a gym in the center of the condos I live in, so I had no more excuses. Feels good to be close to what I know should look like. Got into a relationship, got lazy and fell off. I'm back though.

After the holidays, I'm going to figure out how to lower my body fat. My abs are starting to show, but I have some work left to do. This was all done with diet and exercise btw. No supplements or anything.

Anyone got some good butt workouts?
My body is looking on point, but my butt is still out there. You can almost see it from the front.

I do leg presses, hamstring curls, super squats. Can't rock with the barbell squat off the strength of my bad back. I Got it blown out in a car accident a year ago.

I'm just trying to lose some butt fat and tone it up a bit

My body is looking on point, but my butt is still out there. You can almost see it from the front.

I do leg presses, hamstring curls, super squats. Can't rock with the barbell squat off the strength of my bad back. I Got it blown out in a car accident a year ago.

Lmao you a fool bro. U doing everything that puts it out there anyway

Cardio. Leg presses and squats build the glutes. More cardio will attack body fat.

Last edited:
Did you say anything specific? Did he ask if you were a member?

it was YMMV
the dude at the store I went to last night was goign to let me do it but he didn't have the combat bars i wanted

went to the one today that had them and he was saying no because I'm not a member. and He couldn't force the coupon.

Dude yesterday was just going to override the price

it was YMMV
the dude at the store I went to last night was goign to let me do it but he didn't have the combat bars i wanted

went to the one today that had them and he was saying no because I'm not a member. and He couldn't force the coupon.

Dude yesterday was just going to override the price
Did they ask how you got it our did you just show it to them,

Sorry for all the questions but im tryna pull this off lol

Back
Top Bottom