STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've had a foam roller in my home for close to 2 years now. I've only used it a handful of times

I'm just super lazy at home. On some lying on the couch and do nothin status

Id bring one to the gym with me, that regular black foam roller feels nice but I want something with ridges and bumps and stuff. Id def do it at home too, it just feels so nice. All you need is 5-10 minutes. It has seriously helped my lower back issues.

Man I've tinkered my squat a lot over the years by me being 6'2 I almost feel like it's a must on leg days. Plus I've been trying to hold off for the longest but I'm about to bite the bullet & buy some squat shoes.

I've come to the realization that I'll never master the Matt Ogus squat. :lol: :smh:

I've come to the realization that I'll never master the Matt Ogus squat.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I lost all respect for that dude in one of recent videos. 

Dude was talking about protecting his shoulders by widening his grip on the bench press 
roll.gif

The comments were hilarious 
roll.gif

I've had a foam roller in my home for close to 2 years now. I've only used it a handful of times

I'm just super lazy at home. On some lying on the couch and do nothin status

:lol: yup I just lay on the couch and eat all day.

I've come to the realization that I'll never master the Matt Ogus squat. :lol: :smh:

I lost all respect for that dude in one of recent videos. 

Dude was talking about protecting his shoulders by widening his grip on the bench press :rofl:

The comments were hilarious :rofl:

:lol: Why did you lose respect for him maybe it worked for him lol. I tend to watch more of the power lifters now because it seems they just have better tips & tricks than the bodybuilders who tell folks what worked for them.

Ogus is a pretty strong dude tho, I want his squat. :lol:

laugh.gif
Why did you lose respect for him maybe it worked for him lol. I tend to watch more of the power lifters now because it seems they just have better tips & tricks than the bodybuilders who tell folks what worked for them.
Because that logically makes no sense at all 
laugh.gif

maybe all respect isn't the right term, but come on 
mean.gif

Last edited:
When some folks skip workouts because they don't have anymore pre workout, that is an issue.

I do think some folks have a mental addiction to pre workout

I developed a dependency to it a while back. Stayed on Jack3d for like 2 months straight 6 days a week and when I ran out I stopped going completely. I guess it's because I go at 5 am and I really don't get the sleep I need which I'm working on. Now I try to only use it maybe 4 times a week, take Fri-Sun off. I just can't drink coffee... tastes horrible and I can't handle hot drinks.

Ahhhhh the head of my fan club is back!! 

You really gonna quote me on something I said a week ago bruhhhh.....

If your reasoning behind them having bad form is back rounding then don't even respond to this because that just shows you don't know what you're talking about. 

Last edited:
I developed a dependency to it a while back. Stayed on Jack3d for like 2 months straight 6 days a week and when I ran out I stopped going completely. I guess it's because I go at 5 am and I really don't get the sleep I need which I'm working on. Now I try to only use it maybe 4 times a week, take Fri-Sun off. I just can't drink coffee... tastes horrible and I can't handle hot drinks.
Exactly my point. So yea, anyone that calls it a gimmick, I understand. Saying something is a gimmick isn't them saying it doesn't work. They aren't calling it a placebo.

I love em for pull days
Man I thought I would be I cant get them to wrap around the bar like like normal straps. Plus if I spend $65 for them I want them to out perform regal straps and they don't really for me at least. 

Bought a pair of Versa Gripps, not a fan really probably going to send them back.
I loved my versa gripss when i had mine, (ended up just giving them to my friend.)

traditional wraps are sort of a pain in the *** compared to them

Ahhhhh the head of my fan club is back!! 

You really gonna quote me on something I said a week ago bruhhhh.....

If your reasoning behind them having bad form is back rounding then don't even respond to this because that just shows you don't know what you're talking about. 

Don't flatter yourself, don't live in this thread. Was playing catch up, CFB and the World Series have consumed my minimal posting.

Just find it ironic. Don't feel bad cause I called you out for being a hypocrite. Not going to knock the powerlifting community, it's a great one. Then there are some that are full of ****. :lol:.

Talks **** about CF form, gives pass to power lifters. **** outta here.

Exactly my point. So yea, anyone that calls it a gimmick, I understand. Saying something is a gimmick isn't them saying it doesn't work. They aren't calling it a placebo.
But preworkout itself isn't a gimmick, it does what it's intended to do... I think putting Arnold in his prime on a jar is a gimmick. I wish I could feel the same without it but I gotta start getting to bed by like 8pm to get the proper sleep which feels basically impossible. For the few weeks I took off I was basically dependant on Zzzquil which I figured was probably ever worse so I stopped and then I was unable to sleep early and had to get back on the Jack3d... its a vicious cycle for me :lol:

Don't flatter yourself, don't live in this thread. Was playing catch up, CFB and the World Series have consumed my minimal posting.

Just find it ironic. Don't feel bad cause I called you out for being a hypocrite. Not going to knock the powerlifting community, it's a great one. Then there are some that are full of ****.
laugh.gif

Talks **** about CF form, gives pass to power lifters. **** outta here.
Annnnnnnd there it is, nothing to back up your claim except trying to bash me, just like every other time you try to call me out.

You ALWAYS find a way to bring crossfit up 
laugh.gif
 I haven't said a word about you guys having **** form in awhile, nor do I care anymore because it doesn't affect me one bit.

Just go sit your *** down man you're not a strength coach, a competitive cross fitter, someone with years of experience, or anyone that I have to take serious when they speak so miss me with any of your BS.

And before you even say it, I don't claim to be anything more than a powerlifter, but unlike you I don't come in here sounding like a pompous know it all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom