STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Weirdest thing....was doing OHS tonight and my thumb on my left hand went numb and then started tingling. Never happened before.

Last edited:
I'm more than sure he's being funny,

"Oly Lifting" better yet "weightlifting" is not Crossfit. Two different sport.
laugh.gif

If that's the case then start-up a body building thread because that's what must of you guys doing anyway.
this is the bodybuilding thread 

raaaaaawwwwrrrrr

Weirdest thing....was doing OHS tonight and my thumb on my left hand went numb and then started tingling. Never happened before.

Not uncommon. May be a shoulder impingement or a mobility issue. Mobilize your shoulders, also play with your grip. You may be too narrow.

Not uncommon. May be a shoulder impingement or a mobility issue. Mobilize your shoulders, also play with your grip. You may be too narrow.

Did some reading on it, and you're exactly right.

I was fine up until my last set. Felt it towards the end of my reps.

geezus fam.
Them pool workouts were serious!

and also refreshing. and easy on my joints no pounding like with running and drills I normally do.

I'm definitely going to make this a weekly event.

Jumped in the Hot tub after. get the muscle loose. I never felt better.

why the hell I wait so long.. guess I never wanted to get in without having a decent body ready

I'd swim everyday if I had a private pool or access to one. I'd swim right now, before going to work. Curse me for not being rich or being born rich Lol.

This is gonna sound weird. But have you ever swam naked. It's crazy. You slide through the water. No resistance at all

You guys stretch before bed? Think I need to work some of that in... *** and legs are feeling it lately.

I actually started doing it not too long ago. I feel a lot better waking up. Bot all tight feeling

You guys stretch before bed? Think I need to work some of that in... *** and legs are feeling it lately.
nah but I workout at night and use a foam roller after workouts. Feel pretty good most mornings. 
Yeah I work out at night too. My gym has a foam roller I might give her a try.

I hit some stretches before bed last night tdogg. Def helped. :pimp:

Last edited:
^^This. If the gym has the rollers that are actually foam, then just cop your own. That thing is probably deformed from all the people using it. 

Which one yall use? My gym has the regular black foam one, theres a few online but undecided which one to get. It really helps me and my lower back problems.

In b4 guys who cant lift 315 say his form is wrong and he's going to visit snap city....

The irony...

Whether they visit "snap city" or not depends on a lot of factors, you know damn well you didn't have to put a disclaimer if you thought their form was "on point". That being said, both of their DL's suck, in terms of proper form.

Back
Top Bottom