STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

ct fletcher's son 
nerd.gif

In b4 dudes that don't lift 315 talking about snap city. If you think CT Fletcher's son is visiting snap city you don't know what you're talking about.

:lol:

Last edited:
My biggest problem is diet... I have no willpower especially when it comes to cookies and cakes and ****. I went from about 215 to 182 through I.F. but I fell off and now I just binge all the time. Sitting at about 190 now, gotta tighten up.

My biggest problem is diet... I have no willpower especially when it comes to cookies and cakes and ****. I went from about 215 to 182 through I.F. but I fell off and now I just binge all the time. Sitting at about 190 now, gotta tighten up.

Diet is key .

:lol: i can pull 315 easy and aside from the lean, the hitching was pretty severe but didn't look like he was rounding his lower back. hard to tell from the front angle though.

what's with using 315 as a minimum benchmark though? that's a pretty low number if i can pull it.

Hit a 275 pound clean two weeks ago, shooting for 315 by my 34th bday in May.

I don't lift though. It's majestic how it just happens, all you got to do is roll out of bed.

I don't lift though. It's majestic how it just happens, all you got to do is roll out of bed.
I see you're still here posting with the rest of us Circle Jerkers

NT fam, I need your help. I'm in a slump smh...eating has fell off, workouts aren't intense, barely feel like working out most of the time. I know I will shake it, but damn...never fell off this hard.

Some day you'll see it's ok to be you're own person.

We are all friends. No need to co-sign for no reason. :smile:

lol you bashed the whole thread doe.....................as if everyone was in rousing support of one theory!
but yet you're an occasional circle jerker yourself

That's dope man. Old man strength. :pimp:

tdogg2k tdogg2k nice just started dead lifting. Heard that you can move up fast.

Last edited:
lol you bashed the whole thread doe.....................as if everyone was in rousing support of one theory!
but yet you're an occasional circle jerker yourself

You lift and you collect funkos, I thought we were best friends.

Really though, not that serious. It was like calling out a friend. Obviously, it wasn't taken that way.

All good though...

#dontdefendroundbacks #dontcareiftheyliftaton

:lol: I'm gonna be so stoked when I can do 315 of anything. Squat will be there first.
Generally speaking, for most people isnt deadlift their strongest lift ?

I know everyone's different and some folks may not deadlift/squat/bench for some reason, or go easy on a lift but go ham on the others...

:lol: I'm gonna be so stoked when I can do 315 of anything. Squat will be there first.
Generally speaking, for most people isnt deadlift their strongest lift ?

I know everyone's different and some folks may not deadlift/squat/bench for some reason, or go easy on a lift but go ham on the others...
I can rep 200 squatting. Just started deadlifting, I think you're right but I don't see my deadlift catching up that quick. If it does cool but I'm not rushing that lift...

You lift and you collect funkos, I thought we were best friends.

Really though, not that serious. It was like calling out a friend. Obviously, it wasn't taken that way.

All good though...

#dontdefendroundbacks #dontcareiftheyliftaton

i was hurt you called us all out man.. that's all...
i was just sitting here like damn. he hates us all.....:x

no offense dude. its been really positive vibes here for awhile. people posting their crossfire WODs and goals and no one bashing.

you come in here and renew your love affair with bigboss and bring back the negative vibes.

you've always been helpful to me but i gotta keep it real man

you're sounding mad petty and like the stereotypical crossfit that gives cross fitters a bad name.

why can't u just keep the vibes positive like @marmourjr  @amel223  and the other crossfire guys in here 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom