STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Forget about the form in that video, Im more angry that I spent an entire minute watching a dude pick a song off his ipod. :smh:

Watch that video again, but close your eyes and listen to it. Its actually a pretty dope beat.

Yeah, he's definitely stronger than me. I know I'm not throwing around two plates like this. Isn't the BTN-press extremely dangerous the way he's doing it?

Starts @ 0:20

lmao weak people always like "hey but... are you strong some other way?"
Oh my goodness too much truth in one post. Ive had a few gym only friends try to talk smart about dips or pull ups but cant even squat their body weight to depth... lol

Last edited:
Believe me. If I weighed 350 pounds I could throw 225 around like an idiot too...
Not necessarily. I see massive obese dudes all the time that would struggle benching 135 probably. Fat doesnt lift weight. 

A lot of people think "oh if I gained X amount of weight and weighed as much as him then Id be even stronger", which isn't really the case. If you put a lot of weight on a frame thats not built to support it then its not gonna work out well, also it will **** up your leverages.

Not necessarily. I see massive obese dudes all the time that would struggle benching 135 probably. Fat doesnt lift weight. 

A lot of people think "oh if I gained X amount of weight and weighed as much as him then Id be even stronger", which isn't really the case. If you put a lot of weight on a frame thats not built to support it then its not gonna work out well, also it will **** up your leverages.

True !

Lol I was covered up that night we went out.

I appreciate the love fellas,
I'ma stay at this weight for awhile.
I'm carb sensitive, first pic was me doing only 300 grams a day of carbs.......

a lot is in part to JPHYSIQUE and his coaching., hit that man up he got the NT fam discount for his services.
Props man real talk.

I'm down from 215 to 195, and I'm 5 lbs away from my goal, also started in July. Cutting carbs and fat is all you did ? 

Last edited:
Props man real talk.

I'm down from 215 to 195, and I'm 5 lbs away from my goal, also started in July. Cutting carbs and fat is all you did ? 
Yea i never have high fat in my personal meal plan but i cut carbs. Im carb sensitive and have a low/slow metabolism so i have to cut carbs and do cardio hard.
I start by lowering carbs then I carb cycle

True !

I also hate when dudes pull the "**** if I was tall as him, I would be dunking too" :lol: :rofl:

Meanwhile, these dudes are only 4-5 inches shorter and can only touch backboard.

Last edited:
Clean and Split jerk at 190lbs today.

New PR.

Later this afternoon I'm doing the "Elizabeth".

Clean @ 135 lbs and Ring Dips

21-15-9 reps

3 rounds for time

I'm going to do this under 9 mins

got hooked up with these. metcons were $60 and i'll try them out tomorrow. given the choice though, i'd rather just pay more and buy more romaleos. $75 for the racers was a good buy though.

Are the Metcons goat for squats? Or should I get Romaleos? Looking to get rid of my Chucks since theyre ripping

Back
Top Bottom