STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but working on legs definitely gives me harder, firmer erections.

I probably gained a whole inch of pipe mass from doing leg excercises. The vascularity increased too. I haven't measured it, so it could be an illusion because I might be losing fat in my inner thigh area. But it's definitely appreciated. It makes me not even wanna smash or fap. I just want to admire it on some real ****

Pics or duck tales

laugh.gif
i'm tempted to try that
I'm serious 
laugh.gif

Just used it myself

:lol: thanks man. gonna make an order now.

edit - ordered 2x 5# BPI whey for a co-worker. came out to $90 shipped to hawaii. that's pretty good! thanks again!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but working on legs definitely gives me harder, firmer erections.

I probably gained a whole inch of pipe mass from doing leg excercises. The vascularity increased too. I haven't measured it, so it could be an illusion because I might be losing fat in my inner thigh area. But it's definitely appreciated. It makes me not even wanna smash or fap. I just want to admire it on some real ****
roll.gif
 tf
Pics or duck tales

I must hold it to confirm.

THIS **** HURTS LIKE A *****

woke up super sore on that right side. it's gotta be bruised ribs or some ****. wow.

couldn't get up super easy. took aleve, helped, worked out but kept it light. survived that.

had me thinking this was gonna heal quick after all. then hit a fatty sneeze and POP that pain was the sharpest thing i've ever felt in my life.

wow i was about to cry at work for that split second but held that **** in real talk.

just feels super sore like god damn i can't move or breathe like the old days right now.

Man I've been telling some people that for the longest Squats and Deadlifts help you in more ways then you can imagine lol I stand tall !

6 pack is almost fully gone :pimp: :lol: abs never been stronger though.

Think I might actually work some cardio in besides a half mile sprint to warm up.

Last edited:
:lol: I was thinking Jesus this dude is dense but I was trying to remain patient.

Yeah man. I get pushed to eat all day. :lol: I think I finally know what it takes to get me fat if I tried. And that's damn hard to do on accident. :lol: for me at least.

I'm up a grip since I started. I just wanted to see how much I could throw on in a week though. Got involved in a contest with my boy... :lol: we run a food truck and live together so it was like 7k calories a day. No joke. I never ate that much in my life :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom