STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My gym that I go to has a pool. Maybe I'll start swimming laps to lose some weight.
I def recommend it man, I'm lucky to have a workout partner and we switch off relay style but it is by far the most effective cardio imo. I've gone literally 6 times over the past 2 weeks and already seeing results. The biggest perk is it is actually fun.

Combat bars cinnamon twist.
My goodness tast like a churro.
One of the best bars ive ever had...
And dont even need to heat it up. .
(Shots fired at quest)

I always assume the latter brotha give your self the credit. you deserve it..
just never do crossfit again

Every time I workout afterwards my heart feels a lot of pressure and I have trouble breathing.
It happens during but I just block it out and keep going, but afterwards it's a lot of pressure.
Anybody experience this?

Yea your breaths might be too shallow.

Cue I was always told was to pretend you're blowing up your belly like a balloon lol

Every time I workout afterwards my heart feels a lot of pressure and I have trouble breathing.

It happens during but I just block it out and keep going, but afterwards it's a lot of pressure.

Anybody experience this?
You most likely are breathing through your chest during the workout and not getting full diaphragmatic breaths. 

Read this https://www.t-nation.com/training/you-dont-know-how-to-breathe

Thanks man. I'll try this and pay attention to it more so while working out.

waitaminute....aren't you super overweight @Kal-El-8 ?

Used to be, I'm good now. 200 lbs at 5'11. Goal is 170 but I was 280 bout 2 years ago.

Good job ^
My cut is going great I weighed in at 185 this morning. I started at 250 in January my goal is to get to 180 by November 15 for my cruise to Jamaica. I'm trying to decide if I want to maintain the 180 I worked hard to get to or do a lean bulk up to like 195 then cut back to 180.

Good job ^
My cut is going great I weighed in at 185 this morning. I started at 250 in January my goal is to get to 180 by November 15 for my cruise to Jamaica. I'm trying to decide if I want to maintain the 180 I worked hard to get to or do a lean bulk up to like 195 then cut back to 180.

I'm curious...how do you do a lean bulk?

smh somebody smoke before coming to the gym , w.e it is it's mad strong .. Got me feeling dizzy and all .

Gonna try implementing swimming for cardio after the mentions in the last couple of pages. I'm guessing intervals is the best way to do it. Maybe 100m full speed , and 100 m half speed. Rest. Repeat? Does that sound effective?

Swimming is an effective means of cardio.

That's how I dropped 30 pounds when I was a teenager. But it was easier to have access to a private pool then.

Gonna try implementing swimming for cardio after the mentions in the last couple of pages. I'm guessing intervals is the best way to do it. Maybe 100m full speed , and 100 m half speed. Rest. Repeat? Does that sound effective?
do interval stuff.. 50s, 100s, 200s.. get a kickboard if you can and do some kicking (could break it down in the same manner.. give yourself 10-30 secs rest depending on how hard you're going)

what size pool are you going to be swimming in?

Back
Top Bottom