STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Back in the gymmmm [emoji]169[/emoji]HodgeTwins. Next summer I want to actually take my shirt off at the beach. Let's get it :smokin

do interval stuff.. 50s, 100s, 200s.. get a kickboard if you can and do some kicking (could break it down in the same manner.. give yourself 10-30 secs rest depending on how hard you're going)

what size pool are you going to be swimming in?

I know for a fact it's not Olympic sized. I believe it's a 50m. It's at my local 24 hour fitness

I may look into swimming. It's a aquatic center near my house that has an Olympic size pool. I may try it out.

Combat bars cinnamon twist.
My goodness tast like a churro.
One of the best bars ive ever had...
And dont even need to heat it up. .
(Shots fired at quest)

Going to try next time I go to gnc..
17835_2_0_0.JPG

Last edited:
Going to try next time I go to gnc..
17835_2_0_0.JPG

I'm telling you This right here.. almost bought a box but it was 3.49 a bar..............

Vitamin shoppe had it at 2.79 a bar.

If anyone comes across a coupon for any of the websites let me know because im copping a box of these

what does intra costal pain feel like? kidney bruise?

it's gotten more sore the last few days. last week i think i fudged a heavy squat in my inzer, and maybe the inzer dug in super hard or something.

the pain is where the inzer would dig into my right side, middle, back. around lower ribs on the side. worked out today and felt good but now that the hype juices have worn off **** feels super damn sore.

cant move too much without sharp ish pain. can't tell if it's muscle. though i think it is. have been worried i like punctured a kidney or something but my peepee isn't red so guess not.

anyone else have this kind of pain? sharp ish around ribs, painful to breath at certain angles?

Anyone in hear ever cooked a hole chicken in a crock pot or slow cooker . We picked one up Sunday and are going to cook it tomorrow, we season and injected it with the same stuff we inject your turkey when I fry one. Wish me luck. Pics coming when I get off work.

do interval stuff.. 50s, 100s, 200s.. get a kickboard if you can and do some kicking (could break it down in the same manner.. give yourself 10-30 secs rest depending on how hard you're going)

What's 50s. 100s. That's not seconds right. Explain yo self please

those are meters man

just like people who run track

what does intra costal pain feel like? kidney bruise?

it's gotten more sore the last few days. last week i think i fudged a heavy squat in my inzer, and maybe the inzer dug in super hard or something.

the pain is where the inzer would dig into my right side, middle, back. around lower ribs on the side. worked out today and felt good but now that the hype juices have worn off **** feels super damn sore.

cant move too much without sharp ish pain. can't tell if it's muscle. though i think it is. have been worried i like punctured a kidney or something but my peepee isn't red so guess not.

anyone else have this kind of pain? sharp ish around ribs, painful to breath at certain angles?

You aint puncture a kidney fam, you WOULD know if you did. :lol:

Give it a day or two then re-evaluate it.

Last edited:
Bros, I might not make it. Been out of consistent gym time since the end of August due to traveling and getting tattooed. Only managing to get two squat sessions in a week due to my right arm getting tattooed every two weeks.

Elbow had been bugging since before July and I managed to hyper extend it pretty badly while traveling. It's only gotten worse since then with pain being brought on just by bracing the bar while squatting.

lol been on vaca the last 2.5 weeks. been to the gym 2wice. food has been all off too. i feel like mild sauce, but i still look beastmode to everybody else i guess. was asked if i was a miami dolphin today...i said yes. shrugs. lol.

I know for a fact it's not Olympic sized. I believe it's a 50m. It's at my local 24 hour fitness

50 m is Olympic sized.. It's Probably 25 yards, maybe 25 meters (or could be some weird distance if not used for any competition whatsoever).. But you can look online and get good sets with those distances

Start off using 20-30 secs rest when you're going 70% or lower.. 45secs a min or more if you go harder.. Build from there.. Get an idea of your pace and I can help you out further with set intervals

Size of the pool matters for that stuff..

An Olympic sized pool (50 meters), 1 lap is 50 meters.. 100 meters is 2.. 200meters is 4.. And so on

25 meter pool (not common in the US, because high school and college swim yards.. So most pools are either 50 meters or 25 yards), half the distance of Olympic and a little longer than 25 yards

As said above, 25 yards is what is used for high school and college.. The 50 meters pool will usually be 25 yards wide so the pool can be used for both depending on the time of year.. During high school/college seasons it will be set up width wise with a ton of lanes.. During the summer or as soon as the season is done it'll be set up length wise and only have like 8-10 lanes

Last edited:
lol been on vaca the last 2.5 weeks. been to the gym 2wice. food has been all off too. i feel like mild sauce, but i still look beastmode to everybody else i guess. was asked if i was a miami dolphin today...i said yes. shrugs. lol.
Don't know those feels 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Pics or ducktales [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but working on legs definitely gives me harder, firmer erections.

I probably gained a whole inch of pipe mass from doing leg excercises. The vascularity increased too. I haven't measured it, so it could be an illusion because I might be losing fat in my inner thigh area. But it's definitely appreciated. It makes me not even wanna smash or fap. I just want to admire it on some real ****

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but working on legs definitely gives me harder, firmer erections.

I probably gained a whole inch of pipe mass from doing leg excercises. The vascularity increased too. I haven't measured it, so it could be an illusion because I might be losing fat in my inner thigh area. But it's definitely appreciated. It makes me not even wanna smash or fap. I just want to admire it on some real ****

My dude

that's the thing about being a manlet. no matter how big i get, the best compliment would be "are you a ****** wrestler?" :frown:

Back
Top Bottom