STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit the 7th notch on my weight belt yesterday. When I started my cut I was on the 3rd.
Almost at the end of my Goal deadline and ive hit it already.
Started 217 last weigh in was at 186.4
Feel great.

And coach JPHYSIQUE helped with some new workouts and diets..
If anyone needs a coach hire this man. Ill post a pic as soon as i g
Figure out how to do it from mobile

Anybody ever have digestion issues when eating a quest bar or two per day? Or is it just me?
What kind of issue? Depending on the person too much fiber can constipate you or give you diarrhea. 2 might be too much fiber for you. Or you're kust sensitive to something else in the bars. If I have too much fiber I get constipated. But 2 bars won't do that to me

Last edited:

Anybody ever have digestion issues when eating a quest bar or two per day? Or is it just me?
What kind of issue? Depending on the person too much fiber can constipate you or give you diarrhea. 2 might be too much fiber for you. Or you're kust sensitive to something else in the bars. If I have too much fiber I get constipated. But 2 bars won't do that to me
Just answered my question for me. I've just started eating them like 3 weeks ago, and since then, I've been having some difficulty shxxxxng.. Gonna cut that down.

Thanks. 

The chocolate chip cookie dough flavor always backs me to the point where I now know just not to eat it 
roll.gif

No other flavors do that to me though. 

The fun starts at 0:55. I don't recall my BB-row form being too good, but I know it wasn't this. Meh, dude is stronger than me.

Last edited:
Lol I was covered up that night we went out.

I appreciate the love fellas,
I'ma stay at this weight for awhile.
I'm carb sensitive, first pic was me doing only 300 grams a day of carbs.......

a lot is in part to JPHYSIQUE and his coaching., hit that man up he got the NT fam discount for his services.

Nah I roll cliff bars but I've smashed a bunch of those too and been fine.

That Cliff protein bar is pretty good actually. Vanilla Almond is crack. :pimp: Kinda like the texture more than Quest. Its crunchy.

Yeah they are way more fire to me. I never saw that kind. If you buy them in bulk they are less than a dollar a bar. I'll look out for that. White chocolate macadamia nut is good too.

They have more calories too if you are into that.

Last edited:
Lol I was covered up that night we went out.

I appreciate the love fellas,
I'ma stay at this weight for awhile.
I'm carb sensitive, first pic was me doing only 300 grams a day of carbs.......

a lot is in part to JPHYSIQUE and his coaching., hit that man up he got the NT fam discount for his services.
Damn you didn't have to do that brotha! No prob man always down to help! Its only the start! You about to be ripped bro! 

Yea if you guys need help shoot me an email at [email protected] 

The fun starts at 0:55. I don't recall my BB-row form being too good, but I know it wasn't this. Meh, dude is stronger than me.

:lol: that was horrible. Dude is probably not that strong at all either. I wouldn't say that so soon man. Let's see how many dips he can do.

Back
Top Bottom