STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Controlling the negative isnt a bad thing hell guys warm up with 315.

Plus I thought that was the right way too, chest up, rise, drive hips forward like you're hitting it from the back. At least that's how I do it. :lol:

For the soccer players. When you go into full training mode aka run run run

How much muscle mass do you lose?

I was thinking of doing a run heavy routine and scaling lifting to three times a week. I'm really happy w the mass I have and want to focus on cutting without losing too much of dat mass

Its not pretty.

I was walking around at about 190lbs its now mid way through our season and i am at 177. And that is literally just a game and a practice a week with me running some cardio on my own and still lifting. But i hold between 180 and 175 during the season and 185-190 in the off season

Controlling the negative isnt a bad thing hell guys warm up with 315.

Plus I thought that was the right way too, chest up, rise, drive hips forward like you're hitting it from the back. At least that's how I do it. :lol:

Deadlifting? I stopped driving my hips forward too much, it would end up my extending my lower back too much forward and caused some of my lower back pain.

Jumping rope is more difficult than I had thought it would be. I like it, though. No more treadmill intervals!

Last edited:
Did the Cindy, after my training...
laugh.gif
  Bad Idea.

"Cindy"

20 mins - As Many Rounds As Possible

5 pull-ups

10 Push-ups

15 AirSquats

I did 17 Rounds + 28...Coach was surprised I still went through with it.

On side note...Squating and Oly Lifting gave me my Turkey Legs.

cindy was the first WOD i ever did. 

i think ill do that this weekend.

nice man

Tried to watch cross fit games yesterday.... miserable.
But some of the women are so hot.. made it bearable for atleast 15 mins

Last edited:
Tried to watch cross fit games yesterday.... miserable.
But some of the women are so hot.. made it bearable for atleast 15 mins
The first set games were horrible...Skip the water event.  That event was pointless, just like the sandbag event.  

You want to see the WOD and Oly Ladder Lifting part (Complex). That's later in the games.

Does anyone have a squat routine they recommend for strength gains?
I am probably going to go back to the Candito training he posted a while back that was fun when i was dedicated enough to get to the gym 5-6 times a week and didn't have to run a ton of cardio for soccer.

My only goal is to hit 405lbs. Right now my one rep max is 365. Or at least the most i have tested. I was happy enough when i joined the 1000 lb club. But still chasing 4 plate squat 5 plate DL.

As much as I like crossfit, I've never really watched the crossfit games lol

Some of the stuff they do in the games is not a good representation of what 90 percent of the crossfit world does, the sandbag event,and the swimming. I hear they had an obstacle from American ninja Warrior last yr. Lol

Last edited:
As much as I like crossfit, I've never really watched the crossfit games lol

Some of the stuff they do in the games is not a good representation of what 90 percent of the crossfit world does, the sandbag event. I hear they had an obstacle from American ninja Warrior last yr. Lol
lmao wut. isn't the crossfire games the elite standard for the elite?

Basically dont claim to be the event for worlds fittest person and have those ridiculous events

Back
Top Bottom