STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Currently eating an apple pie quest bar and yogurt. All I can say is perfection. Going back later to pick up a box. Taste just like apple pie

Rules against steroids only hurt players. In order to remain competitive/recover faster they have to test more exotic PEDs which have higher risks and are less well studied.

It's so dumb. "Hey you only have 5-6 years, tops, to earn all the money you and your family (and a lot of your friends) are gonna have in this lifetime, BUT you can't do anything to help make sure that you have every competitive advantage or take things that are well known to help with recover from injury so you can get back to work earning money again."

ordered my inzer belt today (thanks to bigboss for the sizing help). only problem is that i ordered two belts - one for my wife and hers is pink. can't imagine how long the wait is gonna be since i figure they're gonna wait until hers is finished and ship both of them together
frown.gif
Maybe a couple of months.

I ordered a black inzer (which they have in stock and don't have to make) and that took like 1 month.

Inzer needs to go shark tank to get some capital to produce some damn belts :lol:

I can't imagine how many more belts they would sell in sporting good stores at a little lower price point.

You can't walk into a sporting goods store and buy a belt that isn't paper thin.

yeah i'm pretty excited to get the belt. been beltless all these years and i'm ready for the assistance. couple few months more won't be too bad. should have ordered a black one for my wife but i thought it'd be a nice touch. she's pretty excited about lifting nowadays and she loves to squat.

It's so dumb. "Hey you only have 5-6 years, tops, to earn all the money you and your family (and a lot of your friends) are gonna have in this lifetime, BUT you can't do anything to help make sure that you have every competitive advantage or take things that are well known to help with recover from injury so you can get back to work earning money again."
so much this. sporting events are entertainment. i want to see the absolute best athletes that science can produce.

Inzer needs to go shark tank to get some capital to produce some damn belts :lol:

I can't imagine how many more belts they would sell in sporting good stores at a little lower price point.

You can't walk into a sporting goods store and buy a belt that isn't paper thin.

I highly doubt theyd sell more than a handful of belts at a place like dsg.

It'd take some marketing. A crappy Nike belt is 40 give or take. If they could bring them down to 60-70 they might have a shot.

It'd take some marketing. A crappy Nike belt is 40 give or take. If they could bring them down to 60-70 they might have a shot.

That's my point.

Those flimsy belts are super expensive for what you actually get, and there are no other retail alternatives.

Regardless of what Inzer would move in a big box store, I just can't believe there are no decent retail options, just the flimsy Harbinger belts I see :lol:

I mean even then, a serious weight belt is just not that interesting to 99% of gym goers. It's bulkier, harder to put on, and a bit uncomfortable when properly used. 

You def have a point. But I think that's partially bc 99% of gym goers have no exposure to them. You can bet your *** all the bros from 18-25 would buy them if they were readily available at a decent price point.

Last edited:
How often do you guys train your posterior chain compared to your chest?

I've been training back and chest 2x/week but thinking about dialing back on chest.

Im the opposite of yall, I have a leather belt but im looking to get a nylon/velcro belt for myself. I dont really go too heavy but I wanna use it for everything, chest day, shoulder day, any day just to prevent injury to my back again.

Good idea or will it be pointless?

Im the opposite of yall, I have a leather belt but im looking to get a nylon/velcro belt for myself. I dont really go too heavy but I wanna use it for everything, chest day, shoulder day, any day just to prevent injury to my back again.

Good idea or will it be pointless?
Strong core > any belt. 

I regularly squat >500 and I haven't worn a belt outside a competition in 3 years.

Thats ideal but ive had lingering back problems. Id feel safer with the belt.

Yea but the point is you eliminate the use of your core if you wear the belt for every workout and lift. With an existing back injury you want to strengthen your core, not take it out of the equation.

There's nothing wrong with wearing a belt, but it shouldn't be worn all the time.

Once you get around 80% of your max, throw a belt on. You can't make progress if you aren't healthy.

Back
Top Bottom