STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Cool vids I'll have to check more of em out. I tend to watch Alan Thrall and some of Elliot Hulse but he's becoming big time so idk how many more of those in depth vids he'll be making in the future. :lol:

Those Lane Norton vids taught me a lot. I also have long legs and I find it much more comfortable to sqaut with a slightly wider stance and feet and knees at a slight angle.

Man I've noticed my arms have become a lot more vascular. Sometimes the veins at rest when I'm at work or something are as swole as when I'm banging out hammer curls in the gym. Even if I wasn't in the gym that day. Any legitimate reason behind this?

ordered my inzer belt today (thanks to bigboss for the sizing help). only problem is that i ordered two belts - one for my wife and hers is pink. can't imagine how long the wait is gonna be since i figure they're gonna wait until hers is finished and ship both of them together :frown:

took 4 days off, and ate what I wanted... can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow.

I usually hate taking time off from the gym but I def needed this

ordered my inzer belt today (thanks to bigboss for the sizing help). only problem is that i ordered two belts - one for my wife and hers is pink. can't imagine how long the wait is gonna be since i figure they're gonna wait until hers is finished and ship both of them together
frown.gif
Bro it takes forever! Did you order online or by phone?

The belt takes so long to get your core will be strong enough by then that you wont need a belt.

Jk, i have no clue how long it takes.

Can someone tell me some theraband exercise. I have calf strain left leg. Dr only gave me 2 exercises to do wall stretch & toe raises

The belt takes so long to get your core will be strong enough by then that you wont need a belt.

Jk, i have no clue how long it takes.

Durden how could you say that without knowing what this person's diet is or what their workout program is like? You always give arrogant advice and this is the nail on the coffin.

This is bad advice your core most likely will not be strong enough to move the weight you could with a weight. Even with nutrition and good programing a weight belt can help you move more weight.

Sometimes the advice in this thread gets more ridiculous as the weeks pass by. Cross fit is superior. Real food sucks. Over/under grip for life.

jk jk. i'm a potato.

Those Lane Norton vids taught me a lot. I also have long legs and I find it much more comfortable to sqaut with a slightly wider stance and feet and knees at a slight angle.

Man I've noticed my arms have become a lot more vascular. Sometimes the veins at rest when I'm at work or something are as swole as when I'm banging out hammer curls in the gym. Even if I wasn't in the gym that day. Any legitimate reason behind this?
sodium intake/ blood sugar

Its so funny in America how if you play in the league and get busted for PEDs its ok but if you just take them to get strong or jacked than its not ok 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Its so funny in America how if you play in the league and get busted for PEDs its ok but if you just take them to get strong or jacked than its not ok >D  
Lol exactly....
I could say more agreeing but dont wanna spark an outrage debate here

Man that lane norton vid was great. I am 6 foot and have long legs and this actually just makes me feel better from a bio mechanical standpoint. When i low bar squat i have more forward lean than i have seen from other people.

Bar over midfoot at all times and neutral spine. Knees out hips back.

Back
Top Bottom