STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm from MD and in TX for the weekend and it's the first time I've ever seen a whataburger... Is it really worth checking out?

If you've never had it before, check it out. Eat it there so it's hot and fresh :pimp:

Edit: where in TX are you?

Last edited:
I went to the one that opened in Midtown. Had tonwait 20 min in line, the nuggets are dope too. Good marros for the grilled joints. Chic sauce is okay though.

Is plateauing real? Serious question. The only people I ever see mention it are salty and I don't understand how it's possible as long as you eat enough and keep lifting you will get stronger.

That gnc code is clutch. 2 cases of vpx bang, a box of protein bars, and a box of the lenny and larry's brownies for ~$70, plus shoprunner shipping.

Is plateauing real? Serious question. The only people I ever see mention it are salty and I don't understand how it's possible as long as you eat enough and keep lifting you will get stronger.
how long u been lifting?

Nah, looks like the gold membership would only drop it $3 though. Is there an extra percent off on top of that?

Last edited:

how long u been lifting?

A few months. Like 4 people have said "you will plateau soon" it's not like I'm out here benching 400 pounds.

It's always the guys who talk so much about the gym and really can't tell they go... I never heard a big dude mention it. That's why it just seems like lame talk to me. :lol:

Last edited:
My coach has me doing something weird today. He had me pause at parallel and descend to the bottom and then squat up.

I'm used to just pausing my squats at the bottom. Kinda weird to me. I don't like holding my position at parallel. I had to drop the amount of weight I normally use.

finally gonna grab an inzer belt. unsure of the sizing because i'm kinda between the sizes. i'm probably (hopefully) not going to gain much more on my waist so should i get the smaller belt? how do they run?

My coach has me doing something weird today. He had me pause at parallel and descend to the bottom and then squat up.

I'm used to just pausing my squats at the bottom. Kinda weird to me. I don't like holding my position at parallel. I had to drop the amount of weight I normally use.

It's more beneficial IMO to pause above your greatest depth. If you pause at the bottom of your ROM, it just allows yourself to rest. Muscles are more engaged when you're above your greatest depth.

A few months. Like 4 people have said "you will plateau soon" it's not like I'm out here benching 400 pounds.

It's always the guys who talk so much about the gym and really can't tell they go... I never heard a big dude mention it. That's why it just seems like lame talk to me. :lol:

You could stagnate my bench stopped getting heavier I had to take a week off then I was good

Yeah that happens. I didn't touch flys for a week because my chest was just done for then after that I upped it 20 pounds with ease. They just act like you'll hit a brick wall all the sudden and it's over.

Back
Top Bottom