STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't think anyone is smoking weed for weight loss. It's a mental thing. Everyone here is all about "calories in, calories out" "lean protein + veggies" "IIFYM" until someone does something that they don't agree with. You can smoke and workout every day. You can smoke and eat clean. You can smoke and eat below maintenance. Not everyone gets munchies when they smoke - and some people that do only eat healthy stuff when they do. Plenty of people are about the fitness life and smoke. Don't really see the big deal.

I don't think anyone is smoking weed for weight loss. It's a mental thing. Everyone here is all about "calories in, calories out" "lean protein + veggies" "IIFYM" until someone does something that they don't agree with. You can smoke and workout every day. You can smoke and eat clean. You can smoke and eat below maintenance. Not everyone gets munchies when they smoke - and some people that do only eat healthy stuff when they do. Plenty of people are about the fitness life and smoke. Don't really see the big deal.
It's not a mental thing. It's in the American journal of medicine.

^^no big boss declared anyone who is a stoner cannot be in good shape or serious about fitness.

And now here come the dudes comparing mj and cocaine......
Man you haven't even posted in this thread till this subject came up 
laugh.gif

What the hell is going on in here?! Hahah

Weed isnt a fitness performance enhancer. Do people who are in shape smoke weed yeah, but that doesnt mean its a performance enhancer.

What the hell is going on in here?! Hahah

Weed isnt a fitness performance enhancer. Do people who are in shape smoke weed yeah, but that doesnt mean its a performance enhancer.

Durden deading it all.

I was just about to smoke a blunt every day :frown:

Durden you're obviously wrong, top athletes smoke weed so it does something to help. It's not elite genetics it's the blunt that leads to top performance.

*logic*

I may need help coming up with a routine...

I've always been in pretty good shape (i mean, no 6 pack though :lol:) and had pretty good stamina..

to make it shorts, ill just do cliffs

-before decemeber, i was able to run 10+ miles a week..i ran 3-4 times a week and ran close to 3.5 miles a day
-stopped due to finals
-got pneumonia
-followed by strep throat right after
-followed by some other infection :stoneface:

and now just recently have started feeling better, but i feel as if my lungs are weak as hell now
I've slowly started to run again, but its taking me 40ish minutes to run 2 miles in the hills where i would always run

I'm so out of shape now, and need to get back on quickly because i have my yearly firefighter physical coming up, and need to be in top shape come june/july

Actually never mind, "outdoor court" told me everything I needed to know. 
indifferent.gif
 why did 'outdoor court' tell you everything you needed to know?  

You coming off super lame, questioning everything mj related in the post bro.  Keep on doing your thing and dropping info...and let the dudes who like to smoke, smoke.  You acting like dudes who smoke don't deserve gym memberships or something.  Not everyone wants to run around in singlets and platform shoes throwing up heavy weight 24-7 bro. 

indifferent.gif
 why did 'outdoor court' tell you everything you needed to know?  

You coming off super lame, questioning everything mj related in the post bro.  Keep on doing your thing and dropping info...and let the dudes who like to smoke, smoke.  You acting like dudes who smoke don't deserve gym memberships or something.  Not everyone wants to run around in singlets and platform shoes throwing up heavy weight 24-7 bro. 
Man who are you people 
laugh.gif

You're taking this personal, don't do that. Ive said multiple times I don't care if people smoke.

This is a fitness thread and people are getting mad that people don't see smoking and fitness making a good combo, give me a ******* break. 

I may need help coming up with a routine...

I've always been in pretty good shape (i mean, no 6 pack though :lol:) and had pretty good stamina..

to make it shorts, ill just do cliffs

-before decemeber, i was able to run 10+ miles a week..i ran 3-4 times a week and ran close to 3.5 miles a day
-stopped due to finals
-got pneumonia
-followed by strep throat right after
-followed by some other infection :stoneface:

and now just recently have started feeling better, but i feel as if my lungs are weak as hell now
I've slowly started to run again, but its taking me 40ish minutes to run 2 miles in the hills where i would always run

I'm so out of shape now, and need to get back on quickly because i have my yearly firefighter physical coming up, and need to be in top shape come june/july

You don't need help coming up with a routine if you were once at the point where you could run 10 miles a day

*edit

Oh my bad, it's 10 a week. That's still good though!

Durden you're obviously wrong, top athletes smoke weed so it does something to help. It's not elite genetics it's the blunt that leads to top performance.

*logic*

But...

They all smoke 3 blunts a day.

Obviously they are superior due to blunts.

Not just one, but three blunts.

Back
Top Bottom