STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:lol: @ that dlb pic.

:rofl: @ bwood

forreal though, when i smoked ice i had tons of energy and was a shredded 120# i looked like a small rack of baby back ribs :lol:

3 blunts with elevation mask [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

i literally seen a dude wearing a elevation mask for the first time at the gym the other day

swagger was real mean lolllll

had on the mask and beats by dre

lil guy

i literally seen a dude wearing a elevation mask for the first time at the gym the other day

swagger was real mean lolllll

had on the mask and beats by dre

lil guy

Seen the smallest guy working out with that, dude benching 95lbs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Only ppl I can see benefit from this is soccer players/athletes. Don't see the benefit of lifting with it.

Seen the smallest guy working out with that, dude benching 95lbs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Only ppl I can see benefit from this is soccer players/athletes. Don't see the benefit of lifting with it.

Was he wearing leggings too?

I know some dude at my gym who wears it to mimic training in higher elevation since he's in the navy. Not sure how accurate that is though.

If you're wearing that mask you better be taking Gotham for ransom

I don't see the need for it. You can get the same effect by forcing yourself to only breath out your nose.

lol this.

It's getting pretty excruciating watching unfit "crossfitters" doing crossfit.
/rant

When I say unfit I mean people who just randomly decided they're going to do what they see others do without proper training and precautions and "have fun" slamming the weights down.

It's not at all. Just a marketing ploy.
Not trying to be a jerk, but could you expand on that? A while back a bunch of my friends talked about how awesome the masks would be for training but I was always wary of how effective it is.

Water Gravity Training.

Soak yourself in a pool with your special Water Retention Fiber Tech clothes on. The clothes absorb 80% of the water it gets submerged in, providing added weight resistance.

Hit the treadmill, let the clothes absorb your sweat for added resistance.

I actually think it's ridiculous enough to make money.

Not trying to be a jerk, but could you expand on that? A while back a bunch of my friends talked about how awesome the masks would be for training but I was always wary of how effective it is.
That masks restricts air from getting in which makes it harder to breath. Training in a high altitude is when you're breathing the same volume of air but the oxygen levels are decreased in the air. Not the same thing. Would like to see a study on it but my guess is once the mask is off you go back to breathing normal, which has no improved effect on performance. Just a placebo effect.

That masks restricts air from getting in which makes it harder to breath. Training in a high altitude is when you're breathing the same volume of air but the oxygen levels are decreased in the air. Not the same thing. Would like to see a study on it but my guess is once the mask is off you go back to breathing normal, which has no improved effect on performance. Just a placebo effect.

Sounds like you could save yourself $90 and just hold your breath lol

THANK YOU. Again, save yourself money on the mask and just breath out your nose, OR, stick a huge mouth guard in and breath like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom