STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What about athletes?

In my college days a good majority of the bball and football players smoked.

You hear about dudes in the NFL or NBA that smoke throughout the season. These dudes fail drug tests all day every day yet remain in tip top shape.

And yes, I fit in the category of a stoner that doesn't lift. Lol. Just a question on the current subject.

Plenty of pro athletes mess with weed. Never heard of Michael phelps? It's not that serious, you guys are kinda acting like prudes

I don't have any problems with people smoking weed. I used to and I don't care what anyone decides to do with their body and their lives.

All I'm saying is majority of people who are natural and live a fitness related lifestyle do not smoke pot on a regular basis, thats just my opinion. 

The term serious is also subjective as well because Im sure there are a lot of young aged guys who go to the gym and smoke pot everyday, I don't call that serious. 

It's like saying anybody committed to training doesn't have cheat days. That's what I mean by it's not that serious. You can indulge every now and again and still be in tremendous shape

Last edited:
It's like saying anybody committed to training doesn't have cheat days. That's what I mean by it's not that serious. You can indulge every now and again and still be in tremendous shape
Exactly, Im agreeing with you lol

I was talking about people who do it on a regular basis, like everyday. That just doesn't work. 

You know, as much as I've heard that weed keeps you calm and mellow

I tried that **** this summer and it got me super anxious and going out of my mind

Not for me. Personally, I don't see how someone can say it can help you run.

I've heard meth is really good for weight loss too.

Dudes bragging about smoking weed like their lives are a Sublime song.

You know, as much as I've heard that weed keeps you calm and mellow

I tried that **** this summer and it got me super anxious and going out of my mind

Not for me. Personally, I don't see how someone can say it can help you run.

After smoking it a while you build a tolerance for it and you don't feel that way anymore. You feel in control.

I swear... Straight clowns. Comparing meth and coke to weed ...

For the record I'm not actually comparing meth to weed, they are two very different drugs.

Dude is trying to argue that weed is good for weight loss, whereas meth has a proven track record for weight loss. They give weed to cancer and HIV patients to increase their appetities to maintain/gain weight.

I really don't care about weed myself, if it helps you go for it. I don't use any supplements either aside from protein powder every bow and then when I haven't eaten enough protein from real food sources.

Alright I get that then ^^.... Naw I personally don't think smoking weed helps me lose weight. If anything I get munchies but I eat clean. I'm just saying being a everyday stoner isn't or hasn't effected my workout routine. I've lost nearly 100 pounds since 2013 to 2014 and kept the weight off .
now I maintain but I'm trying to build muscle all while being a everyday stoner. Bragging come on we aren't in high school. Smoking weed doesn't make you look cool. I just personally love It but as I stated ppl in rl , family included don't even know I smoke.

Alright I get that then ^^.... Naw I personally don't think smoking weed helps me lose weight. If anything I get munchies but I eat clean. I'm just saying being a everyday stoner isn't or hasn't effected my workout routine. I've lost nearly 100 pounds since 2013 to 2014 and kept the weight off .
now I maintain but I'm trying to build muscle all while being a everyday stoner. Bragging come on we aren't in high school. Smoking weed doesn't make you look cool. I just personally love It but as I stated ppl in rl , family included don't even know I smoke.

But do you smoke three blunts a day?

That. Is. The. Question

Back
Top Bottom