STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This is what i posted yesterday.

When you throw smoke in your lungs it raises the stress homones in your body. Thats why a lot of people that smoke cigs are think

Hell the same logic could be used for smoking crack. "Yo summer is comin up im about to smoke some crills and get leeeaaan":lol:

From a technically stand point sure you can smoke weed, The issue is when them munchies come can you not eat, thats the reson itll get you f'd up in the game.

Well he did say edibles aka no smoke. Not saying he's right, just sayin

a lot of runners prefer edibles. It's really not far fetched that a distance runner would want to take their mind off running. The link between obesity has very little to do with what is being consumed. Lower insulin levels and metabolizing carbohydrates better is why there's an advantage. Munchies aren't a bad thing if you are smart enough to keep healthy snacks around depending on your goals.

Are you a runner or are you reitering information youve heard from other people?

Cause long distance runners dont need to get smacked to keep em focused, they run cause maybe you know, they like to run. :lol:

It's still illegal in every state but California, so unless he lives in Cali, he has no right
laugh.gif
FALSE. Well technically. 
nthat.gif

State law cannot supersede Federal law; however, it's circumvented by having a card making it "legal" but we all know that jig is why legalization is getting a bad wrap.

I just don't see how people can smoke, buy shoes, and do other hobbies. Weed can be costly. My cousin spends 1k a month on weed.

Are you a runner or are you reitering information youve heard from other people?

Cause long distance runners dont need to get smacked to keep em focused, they run cause maybe you know, they like to run. :lol:
I smoke for runs. I feel more relaxed and can go for longer but I don't enjoy running.

Yall must not be from cali :lol:. So many people smoke before they do basically everything. Any outdoor court you will find ****** lighting up between games. Me and my boys hit the vape before hitting the culver city stairs. As long as you don't overdo it you should be straight

Yall must not be from cali
laugh.gif
. So many people smoke before they do basically everything. Any outdoor court you will find ****** lighting up between games. Me and my boys hit the vape before hitting the culver city stairs. As long as you don't overdo it you should be straight
Why? What is the point of getting high before exercising? I can't be the only one in here confused 
laugh.gif

Actually never mind, "outdoor court" told me everything I needed to know. 

I smoke for runs. I feel more relaxed and can go for longer but I don't enjoy running.
You smoke to go running? It makes you run longer? 

Show me one factual, scientific study that proves anything remotely close to that, please.

Last edited:
Yall must not be from cali :lol:. So many people smoke before they do basically everything. Any outdoor court you will find ****** lighting up between games. Me and my boys hit the vape before hitting the culver city stairs. As long as you don't overdo it you should be straight
yup everybody smokes before pickup games where I play at .... I smoke about 3 blunts a day and I need it before I hit the gym , play pickup or just feel like going for a run . Helps me zone in to what I'm doing.

Last edited:
yup everybody smokes before pickup games where I play at .... I smoke about 3 blunts a day and I need it before I hit the gym , play pickup or just feel like going for a run . Helps me zone in to what I'm doing.
You don't need it to do anything though. You're dependent on it.

Exactly my point. :lol:

You dont enjoy running so you have to use somethibg to keep you going. You think long distance runners dont like running and do it just for kicks? :lol:

You don't need it to do anything though. You're dependent on it.

Dude smokes "three blunts a day"....

I laughed.

Does it make you feel cool that you smoke "three blunts a day"...

What cool category does "three blunts a day" put you in ?

Man..

"Three blunts a day".

Dude smokes "three blunts a day"....

I laughed.

Does it make you feel cool that you smoke "three blunts a day"...

What cool category does "three blunts a day" put you in ?

Man..

"Three blunts a day".
Like its a right of passage or something 
laugh.gif

No one serious about their training smokes on a regular basis period. That doesn't include pick up ball either. 

Iam dependant on it I love green.
Does it make me feel cool. What are you a teenager ? .
I don't even let people irl know that I smoke ...just saying what like to do. You can be in very good shape and be a stoner. Foh with that noise. You don't like it that's cool. No need to hate on people who do.

Last edited:
My friend is a daily smoker, he'll have maybe a dime a day. He frequently works out and takes his training seriously.

He never works out or plays ball high though. Said he hates it.

Back
Top Bottom