STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Im honking about cooking this and facing the entirety of it. Can one consume too much protein in one sitting? Ya boy needs to hit these macros.

I love going to the gym every and even lost about 20 pounds over the span of 3 months. I'm trying to get to a point where my abs are rock hard and basically no body fat at all. I mess up my diet on the weekend because I eat poorly on the Friday-Sunday when I start eating fast food, drinking liquor, and smoking weed. How do you guys stop yourselves from the temptations of junk food when going out with your friends on the weekend? I'm a buff guy but now I'm trying to become extremely ripped how do I go about doing that because usually I go to the gym about 3-4 days a week and do about 100 push ups in the morning and night and I just recently started doing 10 minute ab exercises every night.

I love going to the gym every and even lost about 20 pounds over the span of 3 months. I'm trying to get to a point where my abs are rock hard and basically no body fat at all. I mess up my diet on the weekend because I eat poorly on the Friday-Sunday when I start eating fast food, drinking liquor, and smoking weed. How do you guys stop yourselves from the temptations of junk food when going out with your friends on the weekend? I'm a buff guy but now I'm trying to become extremely ripped how do I go about doing that because usually I go to the gym about 3-4 days a week and do about 100 push ups in the morning and night and I just recently started doing 10 minute ab exercises every night.
Self control and discipline.

I have a cheat day once a week to keep my sanity. During the week I'm disciplined as ****

Last edited:
Just don't go overboard on the weekend. If you're at below 500 a day for 4 days a week. Then above 500 for 3 days a week - you're going to lose weight very very slowly. Throw in all the calories in liquor and +500 for a weekend is a conservative guess of what you're actually doing. Think of it that way.

Just don't go overboard on the weekend. If you're at below 500 a day for 4 days a week. Then above 500 for 3 days a week - you're going to lose weight very very slowly. Throw in all the calories in liquor and +500 for a weekend is a conservative guess of what you're actually doing. Think of it that way.

Thanks for the tip man I think I'm going to cut down everything that's causing me to go overboard. I partially drink a lot during the weekend to make myself feel more comfortable in social environments.

I know
mean.gif
. It's hard to quit both of these things but I slowly been cutting off on them. If I cut down now I think I can reach my goal within a month or so.
Quitting those things were some of the best decisions I've ever made.

Quitting those things were some of the best decisions I've ever made.

That's good to hear dude. I'm just going to try and focus on finding new hobbies to get my mind off doing any of those things because being in shape is such a great feeling.

Smoking weed ain't so bad. I know this buff black dude at my gym who works out high. He says it gets him in the zone. He's swole. Got his six pack on fleek. No flex zone

Back
Top Bottom