STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

By the way, outside of commercial gyms, wearing only compression pants is very common. When doing a ton of compound movements, less is more.

I am not ashamed to admit that I wear leggings to the gym. I do put shorts on over them though, I need the pockets for my inhaler and my phone.

There's nothing wrong with wearing leggings/tights, or whatever the hell you want to cal them. I don't think anyone is saying there is anything wrong with wearing them.

What is wrong is only wearing them without shorts or pants over them.

And that means it is cool? lol

Not even about cool, just saying it's more functional and very common.

I guess it depends on your environment. Compression pants on their own, not a big deal.

Don't even want to open the "working out shirtless" can of worms. :lol:

Last edited:
From what I've read, research doesn't indicate any definitive benefit for compression gear with the exception of recovery during off time due to increased blood flow.

If y'all get down like that and the placebo effect is enough, keep doing you.

Wearing them at a commercial gym does make you look like you're just seeking attention though.

I'd rock them.for cold weather/conditions training for sure.

I leave the shirtless/compression capri look for the "athletes" in the crossfit games.

If I'm beating anything, it ain't bushes Papi :pimp:

First time I took any significant amount of time off in years. Back to the gym and back to the thread.. 2 workouts in and already setting 225 on the bench again. Back to deadlifting and squatting next week as long as my back is still cool. Missed the pump.

Front squat rack carries- from one end to the other... so like 3 foot. Got 635 and nearly passed out. Had to use the rack to hold myself up, lol. 

Love how dom mazzerati was right. And all dudes do in the gym now is sumo lift. And u see them all do the little stance and hands out deep breath bend. The way he made fun of it in his video is the exact same way ive seen 3-5 people do it this week

Nahh dog, I need to post more. Its good to watch your own lifts. Hopefully the camera doesn't add 15lbs 
frown.gif
Yea when people see me filming my lifts I get the whole "He's just coin' it for the gram" thing lol. They don't know I only post a a small % of what I film, gotta check that form a lot.

if i didn't vid my lifts, i would have quit deadlifting. back always rounded horribly despite attempts to make it straight when i pulled. watching the vids in slo mo really helped id the glaring flaws. one of the worst was my hips raising first and i had no idea until i watched the vids.

Back
Top Bottom