STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

In other news, I finally ordered an Inzer belt. According to their shipping map, I'll get it in a day once it is actually shipped. Ordered a solid black one to speed up the process so hopefully it doesn't take a month to get lol

In other news, I finally ordered an Inzer belt. According to their shipping map, I'll get it in a day once it is actually shipped. Ordered a solid black one to speed up the process so hopefully it doesn't take a month to get lol

Should've ordered green, would've helped you get your lifts higher.

My friend put me on this great supplement called anadrol. Been making a lot of muscle gains since I started last month.

Hit a overhand deadlift pr Saturday with 500 (hookgrip). Still feeling it today, couldn't even power clean 275 smh, guess my body is telling me to deload this week.

I feel you. My whole body still feels the pain from doing singles on Saturday

super clutch. yeah apparently they have black ones on deck. I till have 4 weeks to wait.

I just fell in love with the red one. Plus I read that colors in a certain wavelength spectrum (mostly the red colors) help increase blood flow throughout the whole body when worn on the epidermis. Like wearable Nitric Oxide. Helps give you a good pump everywhere.

Last edited:
Bruhs that are building muscle, how much cardio are you doing?
I'm going to the gym 3 days a week and I'm now implementing some intervals on the elliptical for abt 10min at the end of my routine. That sufficient? I'm currently at 18% body fat and wanna burn that so I get more definition.

uh oh here we go again.

I'm going to the gym 3 days a week and I'm now implementing some intervals on the elliptical for abt 10min at the end of my routine. That sufficient? I'm currently at 18% body fat and wanna burn that so I get more definition.
Train 4x/ week. After your workout hits the treadmill for 20mins. Keep your heart rate around 130-140. That will probably be your fat burning heart rate

Train 4x/ week. After your workout hits the treadmill for 20mins. Keep your heart rate around 130-140. That will probably be your fat burning heart rate
I usually go 5 days of lifting and 4 days of cardio. I've been incorporating slow steady cardio on the stairs for 30 min to burn more fat without losing much muscle.

I don't think 10 min is sufficient enough

Back
Top Bottom